Create Account

S53 SMJHL PT #1 - Learning the Locker Room
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2020, 01:25 PM by Toast.)

I want to be just like @"Smalinowski7" when I grow up so I asked three questions to get a better idea on how to do that.

What is your number-one tip to the new defense core in Newfoundland?
This is actually a tough question with the switch over to FHM, since no one exactly knows what builds will be good in FHM. I would say best advice in terms of performance would be that physical and skating stats seem to have more importance than people would think. Also see if you can bug SD or me (I just impulse bought the game), to test out a few different build updates before you apply the TPE. Best non-performance advice is that our LR has gotten about twice as active since I joined, so come hang out (as I know you already do) cause it's a great place now-a-days.

Glancing over your media history and you go the extra mile (to say the least) in your work. How much time does it take to find all your data and make lovely charts?
It actually doesn't take as long as one might think. I've been using the R programming language for work a lot, so I can scrape the data from the site and make graphs relatively quickly. The newest media piece from yesterday is part of what will be a recurring theme, so I've written the full code and can get up to date stats and graphs pretty much within a minute of new games being added to the index. But the full code did take at least 3ish hours to put together. It's actually the brainstorming of 'what graph would look nice here' that's the hardest
let me go look at all the steve's lol

Please rank the Newfoundland Steves to determine which Steve is best. Please explain how you assessed the Steves
Steve rank list:

1) Harrington
2) Toast
3) LeGrande
4) mstevens
4) Vassallo

Steve's were ranked purely on looks

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S53 SMJHL PT #1 - Learning the Locker Room - by Toast - 03-29-2020, 01:24 PM