Create Account

S53 SMJHL PT #1 - Learning the Locker Room

I asked @cpetrella some questions about what I should be expecting. Now being a brand new player some of my questions might seem a bit wacky, however I think it is some vital information for me to learn.

1. My first question is about your player, their name, where they were from, their time in the SMJHL (and SHL).

My player’s name is Ambacas Cuddles, from the legendary Land of Gumba. He is currently in his 2nd season in the SMJHL and was just drafted 2nd overall to the Tampa Bay Barracuda.

2. My next question is, What would you suggest a first time rookie focus's on throughout the season. 

As a first gen, focus on bonding with your teammates and other members of your draft class. The people you meet are the best part of this league and there are many people I have met through this site which I consider very good friends.

3. Lastly, What should I expect from the coaching staff here in Carolina?

The coaching staff in Carolina is probably the hardest working in the juniors. We test tirelessly in order to find the best like combos. We will always do our best to help the team and every player succeed.

[Image: panico.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S53 SMJHL PT #1 - Learning the Locker Room - by peej2189 - 03-29-2020, 11:31 PM