Create Account

Mark Rycroft, The Colorado Avalanche, and his hateful statements

06-02-2020, 09:03 PMCarbine Wrote:
06-02-2020, 06:58 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: carbine pls

you have things backwards. This isn't 'ah people are rioting and therefore the police are fighting back' this is 'police are attacking peaceful protesters and therefore there are riots happening'. What do you want people to do, man? roll over and die? These riots are the product of generations of built up hatred and injustice in America, and to say that they should just stop is foolish and unsympathetic at best.
You see, I just don't think police are just attacking protestors for no reason. I wouldn't say they're attacking them at all. If they actually were, such as in Hong Kong with their clashes with the Chinese-backed police force, then you'd have a stronger argument. The US government isn't just coming out and labeling Antifa a domestic terrorist organization for no reason. There is evidence, or at least some very convenient coincidences, that some of this chaos has been planned.

What I think is going on is that the BLM protestors are largely peaceful and that Antifa are the ones starting the chaos and attacking the police. Once that happens, the high emotions of these protests are drawing some of those protestors into the mayhem, making it seem like BLM are the ones attacking the police, or the police attacking the protestors, either or.

Regardless, I think the problem here is Antifa and their extreme views. Just my opinion, not at all saying it's 100% true but I certainly don't think it's 100% false.
ANTIFA isn’t an actual organization you fucking donkey

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mark Rycroft, The Colorado Avalanche, and his hateful statements - by WannabeFinn - 06-03-2020, 10:51 AM