Create Account

My apology

07-01-2020, 05:19 PMwumaduce Wrote: I'll be completely honest with you, @jRuutu, I don't expect any change from you - based solely on your posts in the past.

That being said, I am hopeful that you will try to be a better part of this community. I hope that, if you do actually come into this millennium with your ideas, you're able to some day look back on your posts and understand why so many people took offense to them. If doesn't matter if you're part of whatever group you've offended, it should be clear to you that you shouldn't have said what you said.

Some people I'm in servers with thought you were just a troll. I don't believe for a second that what you've said was done to get reactions, but it was more an outward projection of who you really are. People can change - and while I have my doubts about you - I'd be happy to see you become an actual member of society, who can understand that maybe you shouldn't hate people because of their skin color, sexuality, or their gender.

My honest thought on this post is that you're trying to make enough amends to get signed by a team for next season, and you'll be back to your same old dense self after that. I hope that I'm wrong, I honestly do, I just don't see anything coming to fruition from this post. Please, ruutu, prove me wrong.

You and everybody else have the right to be skeptical and question how seriously I claim to better myself. All I can say is that I am serious about changing and being a decent member of this community. From now on I want to focus on sending positive waves out there. That is where I´m at right now. Not expecting everything to be all sunshine right away, or anytime soon or ever for that fact, but I´m trying and hopefully, that is evident someday.

What comes down to rest of what you commented, I´m not going to say anything, because I know it can be looked as if I´m somehow proud of what I have done, which I´m not, or I´m somehow downplaying everything, which I don´t want to do, so I´m just going to say that time will hopefully show that I was serious about changing.

Messages In This Thread
My apology - by jRuutu - 06-30-2020, 06:38 PM
RE: My apology - by PremierBromanov - 06-30-2020, 08:49 PM
RE: My apology - by Carlz - 06-30-2020, 08:56 PM
RE: My apology - by Ace - 06-30-2020, 08:56 PM
RE: My apology - by Leoben - 06-30-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: My apology - by Justice - 06-30-2020, 10:47 PM
RE: My apology - by Zaitsev - 07-01-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: My apology - by Tate - 07-01-2020, 11:00 AM
RE: My apology - by suavemente - 07-01-2020, 11:53 AM
RE: My apology - by wumaduce - 07-01-2020, 05:19 PM
RE: My apology - by jRuutu - 07-02-2020, 06:39 AM