Create Account

S55 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread

1. How would you feel to be drafted in a newly created franchise?

I think playing for a new franchise would be very exciting. In one way, you’re part of helping to shape the mold of the team culture, and help set the foundation for the long term success of a franchise.

2. What do you feel you can bring to the team?
I hope to be an active face in the team locker room, especially if it’s Discord based, as I spend a solid amount of time there.

3. As the locker room will be on discord, do you plan to use discord? If so, what is your discord tag?
Absolutely. My discord tag is bdu754#3704, and I’d be absolutely willing to be an active presence in the locker room

4. what kind of players do you want to build?
I”m hoping to build a power forward.

5. Have you been on sim leagues before? if yes, talk to me about your experience on them
I haven’t.

6. How much time do you expect to be able to put in the league per week?
I have a lot of free time over the summer, so I should be able to put in effort on a daily basis, assuming that things don’t get too hectic in real life.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 Quebec City Interested Prospects Thread - by yosh - 07-13-2020, 09:15 PM