Create Account

Open letter:Expansion GM announcement

08-14-2020, 08:54 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Also, being able to write a good/long application and being a good GM are two different things, that don't necessarily go hand in hand. I actually kinda fear that we are getting to a point where everyone whose style it isn't to write a 20-page application will never have a chance at one of these jobs again, even if he is insanely qualified in every other aspect. That's not meant to take away from all the effort that you guys have put into your applications, I'm sure some of them are extremely strong and I would love to see them. Just wanted to say that applications aren't everything, and that there are a bunch of other factors that (should) go into this as well.

Do you think something like an interview might help this situation or nah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open letter:Expansion GM announcement - by slothfacekilla - 08-14-2020, 08:57 PM