Create Account

S57 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 03:31 PM by Rev.)

1) What is your player's name and position?
David S Pumpkins. LW

2) What is your player's archetype? Pass first or shoot first and defensive or offensive focused?
Power forward. Shoot first, offensive focused, unless you’d like that to change

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
Yes

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
I think I’m good right now but I will let you know!

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?
Yes

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in Discord?
3 on the site, 5 on discord

7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
LR > Sim results

8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? 
No

9) Is a hot dog a sandwich?
No. It’s a hot dog. A taco if you wanna be creative about it.

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews?

Love terry crews. Bradshaw rode the coattails of a historically excellent defense but has a great personality, so it was natural for him to become a giant star. I wouldn’t go so far as to say he doesn’t deserve to be in the HoF, but I think he’s without a doubt one of the weakest QBs in the hall 

[Image: kBkNrmu.png]
Armada Aurora

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects Thread - by Rev - 11-22-2020, 03:31 PM