Create Account

S57 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects

Player Name:
Jörg Fuchs

Player Position:
Right Defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):
4 on site, 5 on discord

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:
100%, Rapideagle#1590

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
yep yep

What sort of player are you looking to build?:
Two way defenseman

Do you know anyone on the site?:
I know quite a few people from ISFL

Who is your favorite NHL team?:
Chicago Blackhawks

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:
Any kind of burgers I love making different kinds.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: boom#9539):
I'm currently at University of Illinois, most my stuff is online now bc of the pandemic so I've been mostly on the computer for every so had plenty of time for sims and discord

[Image: giphy.gif]

Player | Update | Twitter

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects - by rapideagle - 11-21-2020, 10:27 PM