Create Account

Rock Strongo's Free Agency Journey w/ Press Conference

10-29-2021, 03:31 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: First of all wanted to welcome you to LA again!  It has already been great having you in the room and I'm excited to see where our roster can go.

Questions!

When free agency started did you think you had a better chance of staying or leaving?

Did you expect LAP to target you or was it a surprise?

Seen any good movies lately?

What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

Knowing myself, I just figured that I would stay. Like I said, I'm not big on changes and I tend to stay where I am. However, the Chiefs were going through a tough situation with the turnover of GMs and a couple of notable retirements and aging of top players. I knew I would keep an open mind to any serious offers from other teams.

To be honest, I never thought about which teams would reach out. All I was going to do was wait until FA hit and see who would come and reach out. I'm not going to lie, I thought I would get more interest, but thankfully the team that did reach out was such a perfect fit. Almost like it was meant to be.

I haven't seen any new movies lately. I watched Good Boys on Netflix, that was pretty good. Other than that, just been catching up on my shows (Dark Side of the Ring, Only Murders in the Building, re-watching The Office).

I don't really think I've tried anything out of the ordinary. I'm not the type to venture out and try those weird dishes anyway. I've eaten things like grape leaves and dandelion. Not necessarily weird, but uncommon.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rock Strongo's Free Agency Journey w/ Press Conference - by Leafs4ever - 10-29-2021, 03:46 PM