Create Account

S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?

Code:
WRITTEN TASK: Tell me how your player came to this realization and how they respond to the knowledge that their existence depends on this site's servers not going down, and their career goals depend mostly on the fourth-dimensional Entity's willingness to keep doing point tasks.

During one cold and rainy night when Ben Jammin was sleeping he had a dream where his entire life of being a world famous DJ and also a professional hockey player is all an illusion for some sort of simulation hockey league online. All of this hit Ben pretty hard when he realized his career and life depended on the real life individual who is keeping him alive on this sim hockey league forum. He just hopes that the person who is making Ben Jammin treats him well and to keep him alive for as long as possible. Ben realized that since his existence is out of his control, he will just enjoy his life to the fullest and to continue being an awesome DJ, popping some bloons in his downtime and to help his hockey team of the Chicago  syndicate and vibe out with his teammates. Ben also wants to ensure that the person who created him in this league takes time to take care of themselves as well! 

(170 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me? - by JamesT - 05-22-2023, 11:09 AM