Create Account

S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?

Prompt 2

When an intern informed M’Baku Olubori that a fan had created a version of him for an online sim league, he laughed (a jolly All Might laugh, not a “I’m better than you” laugh). The intern, scared out of his mind, changed the subject and ran back to help with the communications team. Later, after practice Baku found him and asked some more questions. He was flattered by this, and the thought of suing never crossed his mind (for his agent, however... the thought was there). Baku would never want to create his own player, but he would ask this intern about the league from time to time. He learned later that another user had him as their “render” which was an odd concept for our gorilla-loving hockey player. In a great coup for the intern, he agreed to sit for a few interesting photos that the intern could use to make sick sigs for the other user. People on the sim league asked how he got those photos, but the intern refused to answer the question.

In the end, Baku put in a good word and the intern got a fulltime job with the Platoon. Good guy Olubori strikes again.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me? - by hhh81 - 05-22-2023, 05:28 PM