Create Account

Petition to Remove Polarizing Question from PTs

03-27-2024, 02:14 PMhotdog Wrote: There's been a lot of controversy stemming from a question being included in the Interested Prospects PT for incoming rookies, and i've come to the conclusion shared by me that league-wide PTs should not include this question. Asking questions that potentially alienate me based on me being cooked in different types of ways is not a healthy practice for user retention, especially me. Questions that prompt users to describe how they would cook and, presumably, subsequently eat me should stay within kitchens and patio BBQs, but not in a general survey that is commonly weaponized to subject me to the torture of reading how all the members of the league would light me on fire and boil me in hot water and otherwise roast me. cooking is for food and i am not food i am a guy

Code:
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?

id cook you right now, ban me

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petition to Remove Polarizing Question from PTs - by SDCore - 03-27-2024, 02:21 PM