Create Account

S42 Earlybird PT - IIHF Championships

Hello.

As i'm from Finland i will choose Team Finland for IIHF. I'm very proud to be Finnish and i have gotten strength from surviving cold winters and mediocre summers. Not a lot people believe this but finnish summers suck and you need to go through a lot to get through it. also im really proud of the finnish hockey history. 2 gold, 2 silver and 1 bronze in last 12 tournaments.
Personally i'm not from a hockey family. My parents and granparents been always big soccer and floorball fans. i played both for sometime but i told them i diden't like them and decided to play ice hockey. At the beginning i was really small framed and got hitted a lot bc i was small compered to others. But time went on i started to build bigger frame to what am i now.

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Messages In This Thread
S42 Earlybird PT - IIHF Championships - by Jenny - 07-02-2018, 05:09 PM
RE: S42 Earlybird PT - IIHF Championships - by Snussu - 07-07-2018, 05:50 PM