Create Account

S44 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018, 11:47 PM by Ferdy.)

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Yeah, had a depth defenseman for the Calgary Dragons in Ferdy Pergher, S23 SHL draftee, reached about 900TPE, was a decent player around seasons 27-30. Also spent some time on the GOMHL and won a cup as a GM, if you'd believe that.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? Not much. Will be a medium-to-low active player.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? I'm an Avs fan, and have been dedicating most of my time to college as I try not to be a crap student at it. I really appreciate motorsport videogames, too, and have been playing some Dirt Rally.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I enjo the juniors, being capped at 350TPE was a very successful stint for Pergher. I, however, do not intend to leave my pro team hanging should they need me. I find two to four seasons to be appropriate, depending on team needs.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? I have it installed and am open to using it.

What are you looking to achieve with your player? Make him a decent, reliable two way forward.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S44 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread - by Ferdy - 10-22-2018, 11:46 PM