Create Account

S46 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread

1- Player name, position and Discord ID (if you have Discord)
- Julio Tokolosh, RW, and Julio Tokolosh

2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen)
 - 200 foot dangler

3- Are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league (please be detailed)?
- Yes. I'm expecting an athletic version of dungeons and dragons? I favorite part of every game was the imagination aspect (franchise mode, role playing, etc), so im hoping to get a but of that out of this.

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?
- no. I've read as much as i could in the last few days, but any advice would be appreciated. 

5- What are your expectations from the team that drafts you?
- im looking for guidance and structure in my time in the J.

6- What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?
- my computer based desk job, my background in art, and my itch for obscure fantasy sports

7- Would you like to be a member of the Halifax Raiders, why or why not?
- based on the interview questions, yes.

8- Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week, 3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)

9- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
 - yes. im new to it, but very open.

10- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team?
 - not opposed.

11- What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
- in real life: the locker room. as a fantasy sport: victory. backwards, i know. im still not sure what to expect out of all of this.

12- How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
-  i really dont know what to expect.

13- Very important……..Waffles or Pancakes?
- ive heard good arguments on both sides. i was raised in a pancake house, so thats how i prefer them.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread - by Julio Tokolosh - 02-16-2019, 12:31 PM