Create Account

PGS S47 Game 63 - Anaheim Outlaws vs St. Louis Scarecrows

MVP Alert!

Talk about shifting into overdrive, right? Filip Zadina put on an absolute clinic in this game, and was a one man wrecking crew against Anaheim. Zadina managed to tally one goal in the second that chased starting goalie Tibuk Soonika from the game, and then scored the only two goals of the third period against his replacement, Michal Burzawa. When the Outlaws back-up goal tender came into the game early in the second period, he had no idea what was in store for him. Even more impressive was that only one of Zadina's tallies came with the man advantage, meaning he played incredible well during even strength hockey. Considering he did this in just over fifteen minutes of ice time, the man is a true to life scoring machine.

But Do You Even Block, Bro?

One of the lone bright spots for a struggling Outlaws squad tonight was their tenacity on the defensive side of the puck. Don't look at me like that. I'm being dead serious. Yes, I understand that they gave up six goals in this one, and some of that blame does indeed go to the defense. The goalie can't stop 'em all, am I right? However, this Anaheim defensive unit managed to block an incredible nineteen (!!!) shots in this game. You read that correctly. It's not a typo. Nineteen. Now that's a perfect example of giving yourself up for the team. If this team can continue to put together performances like this, and get a little extra help from their goalies, they certainly seem to have a bright future ahead of them.

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

Messages In This Thread
RE: PGS S47 Game 63 - Anaheim Outlaws vs St. Louis Scarecrows - by MrStennett - 05-31-2019, 06:23 PM