Create Account

S33 - Preseason Index

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Feb 12 2017, 10:43 PM

didn't want to give LAP a heartbreaking story about the former #2 OA pick and franchise player that they traded away for some scrubby defenseman absolutely beating the wheels off of them and making them regret trading him ;Wink

i did it for the people kez

Ninja

I get it, but one correction, I was #1 overall pick thx

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Quote:Originally posted by Muerto@Feb 12 2017, 10:44 PM

I get it, but one correction, I was #1 overall pick thx

but if i pass u in tpe does that make me better??

asking for a friend

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Feb 13 2017, 12:32 AM

I just want to point out that I wasn't the only one updating, <a href='index.php?showuser=2104' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>jjaybs</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2458' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Symmetrik</a> did excellent jobs stepping in to help get the 5 teams updated as well.

Regardless, we will be updated for the start of regular season and that is the most important thing.

carry on

All teams or the 9 (or whatever the math is) that were not updated "last week"? If it's all teams then why don't they have to wait a week Smile)

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Feb 13 2017, 05:43 AM

didn't want to give Manhattan a heartbreaking story about the former #2 OA pick and franchise player that they traded away for some scrubby defenseman absolutely beating the wheels off of them and making them regret trading him ;Wink

i did it for the people kez

Ninja
But what if Wolker scored the game winning goal bouncing off of Crutchfield's ass? :-?

edit: what the fuck am I thinking

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Feb 12 2017, 10:46 PM

But what if Wolker scored the game winning goal bouncing off of Crutchfield's ass? :-?

edit: what the fuck am I thinking

i dunno what u are thinking but i mean i don't like the idea of me losing

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Feb 12 2017, 10:45 PM

asking for a friend

No point buying a Porsche if you don't know how to drive

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Feb 12 2017, 10:45 PM

All teams or the 9 (or whatever the math is) that were not updated "last week"? If it's all teams then why don't they have to wait a week Smile)

it looks like the teams were last updated (the ones that we didn't do) were updated on the 6th

Quote:Originally posted by Muerto@Feb 12 2017, 10:47 PM

No point buying a Porsche if you don't know how to drive

are you calling me stupid for having training wheels on my ducati????

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Feb 13 2017, 05:47 AM

i dunno what u are thinking but i mean i don't like the idea of me losing
:-? What if Wolker shoots the puck so hard off of your ass it goes across the rink and past JY when he isnt looking Ninja

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Feb 12 2017, 10:53 PM

:-? What if Wolker shoots the puck so hard off of your ass it goes across the rink and past JY when he isnt looking Ninja

it would hurt

but the things u would do for a challenge cup

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Feb 13 2017, 12:48 AM

it looks like the teams were last updated (the ones that we didn't do) were updated on the 6th

Winnipeg was updated on the 3rd. As per an updater mentioning it too. My argument then was that would be a calendar week of updates and teams should have been updated on the next rotation which if we go with the argument of a weekly update on the 3rd then Friday (10th) should have been the next update as per my conversations with updaters.

They stated my player was brought up on the 4th (okay fine) and that if we still used at least a consistent week to week update system then my player would not have an update as old as January 29th. Being promoted on the 4th and having an expectation of being updated on the 6th as you stated I wouldn't have my January 29th old update I had been updating and had to bump to make sure I wasn't skipped.

This is why I argued ALL teams should have gone through an update as with the statement from updaters saying Winnipeg was updated on the 3rd.. that's now more than a week and they stated we wouldn't get updated as we were updated last week. Are we now a bi-weekly update system?

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Code:
Toivo Kosonen beats up Danny Foster at 3:27 of 1st period

Tossing them hands, who's next?

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Feb 13 2017, 01:13 AM

You will. Season will start Tuesday evening, and index will go up tomorrow. I have to be at work all day tomorrow, so the updates will go in (as planned and stated) and index will go up on Monday evening quite late, and you'll have all day Tuesday to check everything before the sim happens. Likewise, remember the season officially starts SLOW as possible with only a max of 2 possible games being played on the first sim and a max of 2 possible games being played on the second sim to be sure you can check with minimal damage. By Thursday, you'll have likely 2 or 3 games, which is mostly negligible enough and that would be two sims to be sure it's 100% accurate plus a roughly 24 hour span before then. If it's wrong from then, that's on y'all.

Cool thanks that's all I wanted

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Feb 13 2017, 12:13 AM

You will. Season will start Tuesday evening, and index will go up tomorrow. I have to be at work all day tomorrow, so the updates will go in (as planned and stated) and index will go up on Monday evening quite late, and you'll have all day Tuesday to check everything before the sim happens. Likewise, remember the season officially starts SLOW as possible with only a max of 2 possible games being played on the first sim and a max of 2 possible games being played on the second sim to be sure you can check with minimal damage. By Thursday, you'll have likely 2 or 3 games, which is mostly negligible enough and that would be two sims to be sure it's 100% accurate plus a roughly 24 hour span before then. If it's wrong from then, that's on y'all.
We are unworthy.

Bowdown Bowdown Bowdown

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Feb 12 2017, 11:45 PM

asking for a friend

pfffffft you dont have friends

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada