Create Account

Leafs 2013-14 Discussion

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 19 2013, 06:34 AM
Tonight is the Islanders, I hate playing these guys, They are exactly like Carolina their "Ontario Boys" who grew up loving the Leafs and wanting to play for the Leafs. Always go beast mode against us, especially in the ACC. Maybe it will be a bit better since Moulson isnt there anymore. But Johnny T will beast harshly tonight like always. Ugh.
Yea the Leafs are the only team Tavares plays well against

Quote:Originally posted by Urijah Winnfield is Trash@Nov 19 2013, 07:54 AM

Tavares goes Ultra Epic Beast Mode against Toronto.

Quote:Originally posted by Urijah Winnfield is Trash@Nov 19 2013, 08:54 AM

He isn't saying Tavares isn't good against other teams. He is just stating his game is always upped against the Leafs. Every player has there team they play extremely well against and very poorly against.

Toronto Marlies ‏@TorontoMarlies 3m
Marlies will be playing a game vs. Swedish Hockey League team Farjestad BK as part of All-Star Festivities. #MarliesLive

Toronto Marlies ‏@TorontoMarlies 1m
Game between Marlies and Färjestad BK will be held on February 15th at Ricoh Coliseum. #MarliesLive

[Image: BZcqjiEIMAA6YEg.jpg:large]

That's pretty sick :D Might grab some tickets tbh.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 3m
#isles coach Jack Capuano confirms that Thomas Vanek is out tonight in Toronto.

According to Nick Kyperos that a trade "could" be in the works involving Jake Gardiner for Brayden Schenn.

Don't Know about this one. I would love to bring Luke back to Toronto as well, dont know what else could be added.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 19 2013, 02:54 PM
According to Nick Kyperos that a trade "could" be in the works involving Jake Gardiner for Brayden Schenn.

Don't Know about this one. I would love to bring Luke back to Toronto as well, dont know what else could be added.

they can have JML ... :lol:

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Gardiner,Liles, B level spect(Say Broll/Leivo/Percy) for the Schenn brothers? Not sure if the value is there or if I would even want to do it, just throwing shit out there.

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Nov 19 2013, 04:38 PM
Gardiner,Liles, B level spect(Say Broll/Leivo/Percy) for the Schenn brothers? Not sure if the value is there or if I would even want to do it, just throwing shit out there.
I think you'd have to add a pick

In terms of value (Not production)

B Schenn= Gardiner
Luke=JML+Percy+Pick

If I was Toronto and had that offered or even a slight chance at getting it I'd jump on it. Not much difference between Gardiner and Luke. Plus I think Luke will be a MUCH Better fit for Reilly in the future

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

remember when Jake Gardiner was the the next Bobby Orr?

Quote:Originally posted by Urijah Winnfield is Trash@Nov 19 2013, 03:02 PM
remember when Jake Gardiner was the the next Bobby Orr?

He is doe.

[Image: hallsy.png]

I still love him doe? <3

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Ya it's not like he is playing bad lol. I don't even want to trade him all that much tbh.

Holland with his 1st goal as a Leaf!