Create Account

Leafs 2013-14 Discussion

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Nov 25 2013, 10:37 PM
Missed the game! Saw the score was 6-0. Did we get outplayed or did Reimer shit the bed?
Both.

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Nov 25 2013, 09:38 PM

Both.
Second game I have missed this season. Both of them we have lost (Nashville). I need to stop missing them.

Only allowed 22 shots though Wink

Phaneuf and Gunnar where the only two good players tonight

Personally I think Reimer shit the bed on purpose to wake his team up say hey I can't save you guys every game. Me and Bernier are tired of this shit lol

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by PlayoffAnimal@Nov 26 2013, 12:09 AM
Personally I think Reimer shit the bed on purpose to wake his team up say hey I can't save you guys every game. Me and Bernier are tired of this shit lol
As a young goalies they probably love it right now. Getting lots of action when they play and it's helping them make a name for themselves.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Nov 26 2013, 12:11 AM

As a young goalies they probably love it right now. Getting lots of action when they play and it's helping them make a name for themselves.

Reimers value will never be higher than it is now tbh. Kids playing possesed. Seems this is a big year for goalies tbh so many just unreal goalie statts and then some really bad ones too

West Kendall

phil had too many cookies before the game

Jon Abbott ‏@HockeyAbbs 8m
Carlyle on Lupul: Grade 2 groin strain, will not travel with #Leafs #TMLtalk

fuck Lupul is made out of glass.

Quote:Originally posted by PlayoffAnimal@Nov 26 2013, 12:16 AM

Reimers value will never be higher than it is now tbh. Kids playing possesed. Seems this is a big year for goalies tbh so many just unreal goalie statts and then some really bad ones too
He needs to complete this season with good stats for many people to consider him a proven starting goalie. I really hope Reimer wins this battle over Bernier. I thought Bernier would have this in the bag but Reimer is putting up a great fight.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Nov 26 2013, 01:10 PM

He needs to complete this season with good stats for many people to consider him a proven starting goalie. I really hope Reimer wins this battle over Bernier. I thought Bernier would have this in the bag but Reimer is putting up a great fight.

Oh ya for sure I still no sold entirely on him but he's turning me despite his very obvious flaws he seems to contain them best he can

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Nov 26 2013, 01:10 PM

He'd have to be a starting goalie for most people to consider him a proven starting goalie. 1A and 1B isn't putting the strain on him that a normal starter goes through. No different for Bernier although Bernier has gotten more of a taste of it. Bernier has been more consistent than Reimer but Reimer has played some crazy good games.

Reimer's save % in October- .949,
Games played in October- 5
Goals allowed- 9
Shutouts- 1
Lowest Save % in October-.810

Reimer's save % in November- .919
Games played in November- 5
Goals allowed- 15
Shutouts- 0
Lowest Save % in November- .714

Bernier's save % in October-.933
Games played in October- 10
Goals allowed-22
Shutouts- 1
Lowest Save % in October-.839

Bernier's save % in November- .938
Goals allowed- 10
Shutouts- 0
Lowest Save % in November-.857

They've both put up good numbers but neither has had to play more than 2 games in a row at any point this season. I don't see either of them as proving anything until one is moved.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 26 2013, 01:33 PM

He'd have to be a starting goalie for most people to consider him a proven starting goalie. 1A and 1B isn't putting the strain on him that a normal starter goes through. No different for Bernier although Bernier has gotten more of a taste of it. Bernier has been more consistent than Reimer but Reimer has played some crazy good games.

Reimer's save % in October- .949,
Games played in October- 5
Goals allowed- 9
Shutouts- 1
Lowest Save % in October-.810

Reimer's save % in November- .919
Goals allowed- 15
Shutouts- 0
Lowest Save % in November- .714

Bernier's save % in October-.933
Games played in October- 10
Goals allowed-22
Shutouts- 1
Lowest Save % in October-.839

Bernier's save % in November- .938
Goals allowed- 10
Shutouts- 0
Lowest Save % in November-.857

They've both put up good numbers but neither has had to play more than 2 games in a row at any point this season. I don't see either of them as proving anything until one is moved.
oh I agree for sure but if they put up great numbers this season more people will consider them more proven. I really think we can get something good for one of these goalies if there is a buyer.

Columbus is our new Carolina/NY Islanders

One of those teams you should win against and you get a beating from them.

Also why do we always beat good teams, than shit the bed against shitty teams? I never understood that Leaf Logic

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 26 2013, 05:35 PM
Columbus is our new Carolina/NY Islanders

One of those teams you should win against and you get a beating from them.

Also why do we always beat good teams, than shit the bed against shitty teams? I never understood that Leaf Logic
If/When we make the playoffs, thank god we'll have to play good teams. Cause we play well against them and shitty against shit ones.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

We win tonight or at least get a loser point.