Create Account

SEASON 18 SHL AWARDS SHOW!

AND YOUR WINNER OF THE RON MEXICO TROPHY IS....

[Image: Fireworks.jpg]

[Image: o-LUCY-COOKE-SLOTH-facebook.jpg]

NOT A SLOTH. THE WINNER IS NO A SLOTH, BUT....

[Image: alex-ovechkin-awards.jpg]

Again!? Aren't you tired of walking up to the stage!? JOE MCKEIL!!!!! THIS DUDE BE BOGARTING ALL THE AWARDS!!!!! Congratulations on an incredible showing at the awards ceremony!!!!!! Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel Towel

That's it for me, ladies and gents! You've been a great audience! (except jamie and nike) Thanks for watching and CONGRATULATIONS to all our award winners!!! Exercise Popcorn Towel Yay :ahh!: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

PartGOD was snubbed

congrats McKeil =D>

Total domination

Shocked to win razov, honestly. Congrats to all of the winners.

Congratulations to McKeil. Worked real hard and now he's truly put up a season that will absolutely make him a first ballot lock into the HOF. Class act. Cheers

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Joe >>>>>>>>>

Steelhawks

Proud to win Jeff Dar, Ron Mexico and Sarmad Khan Trophy this season. It´s an incredible honour.

That all would be impossible with an great Hamilton Steelhawks Steelhawks organisation, which are carrying me since S8 :D . Thanks to all my friends and teammates in Hamilton.

And of course thanks to everyone in the SHL, you all make this a great place to be Smile

Wish everyone a great S19 B)

Quote:Originally posted by joecool37@Jul 6 2014, 01:36 AM
Proud to win  Jeff Dar, Ron Mexico and Sarmad Khan Trophy this season. It´s an incredible honour.

That all would be impossible with an great Hamilton Steelhawks  Steelhawks organisation, which are carrying me since S8  :D . Thanks to all my friends and teammates in Hamilton.

And of course thanks to everyone in the SHL, you all make this a great place to be  Smile

Wish everyone a great S19  B)

What a class act Towel

Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken

Great job hosting B)

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

I am honoured to win the Stevens trophy for a second time and join the elite few who have been able to win this trophy multiple times. And congrats to all of the award winners on a spectacular season Cheers

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Richan keeps falling down the list of all-time best defensemen Undecided

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by xDParK@Jul 6 2014, 09:20 AM
Great job hosting B)

Thanks buddy Cheers

Stampede  Kraken

Quote:Originally posted by xDParK@Jul 6 2014, 08:52 AM
Richan keeps falling down the list of all-time best defensemen Undecided
Who?