Create Account

S71 PT #1: Public Relations

Creative Prompt

Well lets be honest no one wants to play professional hockey in Saskatoon, let a lone live in Saskatoon as there is not much to do in the city. It would be a similar problem that winnipeg of the NHL has. So it is safe to say this is a very big concern for the team and the players to ensure we stay in Texas. Luckily Texas has a loyal fanbase and the team has a history of success. The ownership group wants to see revenue, and people in the seats. Well the team has no issue in filling seats specially with the young players that are coming up through the system bringing more people in to watch the games. The players would have to organize a couple of signing sessions for merchandise. This would increase merchandise sales, to a point that ownership would be happy with the revenue that is coming in, and the fans would have a chance to interact with their favorite players. It is a win win.

170+ Words

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Andreas Kvalheim does not care much for building his fanbase or going out of his way to interact with them. Sure, he tries to always be warm and courteous when dealing with fans and signing autographs, but he doesn't particularly enjoy this side of things. Andreas is a hockey player, and he is focused on playing the sport he loves. Along the way, he has certainly built up goodwill among the Renegades fanbase, but that is more so due to his on-ice success as opposed to any conscious off-ice effort on Andreas' part. However, he has recently made his presence known on social media on Chirper, the hit new social media platform, which was part of a league wide initiative for its players to connect with their fans more and engage with new audiences. While Andreas was not particularly keen on the idea, the monetary benefit has certainly been worth it.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

PBE Affiliation

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

Honestly for Kayden Pale hes starting too think there is something mentally wrong with the current management of Seattle Argonauts he thinks a lot of the things they've been doing as of late are crazy he wants out of this organization desperately ranting and raging too the media getting iicked and exiled from the entire group this is not far and is abuse from the management team i hope actions are taken and the corrupt current management team is taken out this would benefit the leauge greatly as i have put a good 2 years into this league and haven't got much out of it I don't deserve too be treated as i do if they ended up moving the team too Canada Sasktoon it would be stupid but wouldnt suprising with the current management we are dealing with here in Seattle what an devastating season comparied too what they use too be

Quote:
Citadelles

PLAYER PROMPT

DAD is not a big fan of social media. Not that he does not like it, he's just no into it and he does not want to focus on this. He does actually know the platform named Tok Tik, where people are filming themselves and do some funny videos. He know that there is a huge Tok Tik page dedicated to the Texas Renegades names RenesFanTV. They actually have a lot of followers : 475k. Even if he is not into Tok Tik, he know that people from all ages are on this platform. With all being said, DAD knows that the administrators of the page are going to every home games and they are filming themselves interviewing fans about the games and the players. One time, DAD saw one of the guy filming him and he said to himself : "I know these guys, I think this is a good time to get close to the fans". So he went to the guy and talked to him. He really enjoyed the vibe and now, after every home win, DAD joins the admins of the Tok Tik page at the same place they met for the first time, talking about funny stuff and hockey. That's how DAD's getting close to the fans.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

PBE Affiliate

Tiberius Kane has the strongest outreach program in the SHL because it's all part of the reason hes a pro in the first place. The Brotherhood of Nod has followers all over the world. It's the kind of identity that rewards inconspicuousness, as many world leaders are adamant about dismantling your entire existence. Thus, a Tiberius Kane jersey is both a signifier of a would-be brother or sister and the plausible deniability to protect one self from the law. Followers can identify each-other easily in such fandom. It is therefore part of Tiberius Kane's mission to continue boosting his "fandom" and he does this by leading mutual aid programs in cities he plays, and a few in visiting cities. He encourages his team to also take part, as there are seemingly bottomless bags of cash throughout the SHL. When the needs of the many are provided by The Brotherhood, it quickly becomes common sense to support Kane to a degree that might rival a local government. What then, one wonders, would happen?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

PBE

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

prompt 2

In order to boost my profile with fans, I try to connect with them on various fronts. Engaging through social media is crucial, sharing behind-the-scenes glimpses and game highlights while actively interacting with fans in comments and direct messages. I value personal connections, participating in meet-and-greets, autograph signings, and fan appreciation events. Additionally, I dedicate time to community involvement, supporting charitable initiatives and participating in events to showcase my commitment off the ice. Creating engaging content like vlogs, Q&A sessions, and exclusive interviews offers unique insights into my life as a player and fosters intimacy and relatability. I also actively listen to fan feedback, valuing their input through social media and forums. Understanding their expectations helps me better serve them. By consistently interacting, showing appreciation, and sharing genuine moments, I aim to build a loyal fan base that not only boosts my popularity but also contributes to the overall success of the team.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

[Image: uC1yOhY.png]

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Story Mode

Krou is not your guy to even care about the city the team is playing. So I will refuse to do anything other than getting on ice and playing the game I am being paid for. Nowhere in my job description does it say "Make sure everyone knows the team may move to Saskatoon if we do not get a new arena". And with how cheap front office is, judging by the shitty contract I have signed, I do not care enough to help them in their woes. Especially after they refused to at least pay me some extra money upfront in my rookie season in order to bring my family from Greece to New Orleans. So, in all, we may end up folding for all I care, as long as my paycheck is deposited every month, I will do what my job is. Get on the ice and play. Front office are the ones paid to deal with this.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2023, 05:01 PM by Rankle.)

Story mode

I think Tenderloin would do what anyone would do if they wanted to spread the good word about something very important. Tenderloin would throw a parade and get the attention of the entire city to ensure that there is adequate news surrounding the event of the team possibly getting a new arena. I mean what better way is there to tell a city about something than quite literally marching through the streets and shouting about it at the top of your lungs? I think it would play well with the fans and citizens and get them excited for a new arena and hopefully put pressure on the city officials to give a favorable deal to team ownership. We all know those billionaires dont like to spend any of their own money, so someone's gotta convince the taxpayers to shell out for the new arena. I mean, wont someone please think of the poor downtrodden rich men?

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

PLAYER PROMPT - Get That Sweater-sales Bag
[Image: AcmOejs.png]

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

[Image: image.png?width=833&height=671]

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Walt "Clyde" Frazier loves his fans and his fans love him.

I mean Clyde really loves his fans, long and often. And they love him right back with enthusiasm.

Walt makes it his business to love as many of his fans as he possibly can. He finds it makes for an excellent cardio workout rather than jogging or something equally boring, like ice skating.

Clyde does not discriminate either. He loves all his fans, regardless of size, gender, whatever. Walt has enough love for everybody and is anxious to spread it around. Clyde particularly enjoys spreading his love to couples. If he can insert himself into both halves of a happy couple and leave his love behind in both, he considers that a day well spent.

A lot of athletes love their fans. Few love as many of their fans as Walt "Clyde" Frazier does. And almost none of them have loved as many fans in as wide a variety of ways as Clyde. He feels like he leaves a little bit of himself behind in all the fans he encounters and sometimes they leave a little bit of themselves behind in him as well. That's how Clyde rolls

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]