Graphic Option2: TBB 90s Night
Surely these wont carry some kind of curse on them

[Image: kpqRHZP.png]

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

PBE Affiliation

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

Prompt 1 - 157 words

Trevor has never been one to care about what others think of him, much less what he wears to the game.  He would probably just wear what he always wears, some tacky button up or a track suit, Trevor thinks they are cheap and easy to replace, that's why he likes them so much. Now his teammates hates that he does this, they always want to show up wearing matching suits or something coronated, but Trevor will never agree to partake.  Maybe one day Trevor will change his mind and actually wear something to the game, but I don't see that happening for a very long time. Maybe if a suit company wear to sponsor him, he would consider it, but until then we are stuck looking at Trevor looking like some trailer park boy, rocking his cheap gas station button ups, I guess it could always be worse, but I'm not sure how at this point.

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

Agate isn't exactly the greatest dresser. She tries her best, she's certainly not flamboyant, mostly trying to blend in if anything. She's already a pretty strange hockey player, so she doesn't really feel the need to attract any more attention to herself. She sticks to grey and black when possible, and generally formless cuts. She's here to play hockey. She's no fashion icon, no sports model, and certainly not an influencer. She doesn't get paid to do any of those things, nor would she want to. She does have a pin collection on the inside of her jacket, which sports recognition for many of the causes she supports, personal interests she has, and friends she's made along the way. Inside the jacket, rarely ever seen, but a reminder of who she is, and what the world means to her, having given her the opportunity to do what she's always dreamed of, and reminding her to give back to the world, so others can do the same.

Baron's Journal: Fashion

Everyone's always dressing as nice as they can. i’m not about that life. while everyone else is buttoning up and straightening their ties, i’m out here rocking something natural. usually a lot of furs, bright colors, beads, maybe even a cape if i’m feeling powerful. it’s all about channeling the right energy before hitting the ice. i want to exude power, strength. strike fear into everyone around me.

my teammates are used to it by now, though some still give me side-eye when i roll in looking like i just stepped out of a shamanic ritual. the media doesn’t know what to make of it either, which is good because they leave me alone out of pure fear. i’m here to play hockey, not impress fashion critics. besides, when i’m lighting it up on the ice, nobody’s complaining about my outfit choices. they’re just glad i’m on their side.

[Image: QX0ggFb.png]

Written Option 1

For Jay it is definitely more of a traditional game day outfit. A fairly standard black sports jacket with a white button up shirt and a black tie. Although he will switch up the shirt and tie combo from time to time. Jay always likes to look his best and he feels more confident when he dresses up so it's not just a league but a mental thing as well. The dress shoes are general black as well but on occasion brown. Outside of the actual clothes Jay usual wears a nice watch on his wrist and some type of headphones. Sometimes they are headphones, sometimes they are air pods depending on the mood and how noticeable he wants them to be on the walk in. Jay might not be the most fashionable player in the league, but he does enjoy looking good and definitely has a positive impact on his game.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

[Image: zf1sxsu.jpeg]

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

Ongo Gablogian is usually pretty basic with his style. Normally it’s a pair of black slacks with a black turtle neck sweater to go with it. They don’t make many clothes in his style, being 4’8” and 400 pounds. He’s far too short for adult clothes and far too girthy for children’s clothes. He sews his own clothes from the finest silks from India. He also has an in house clothing maker, or whatever they’re called, for in season when he doesn’t have time to make his own clothes. If you take a look in his closet, you will see hangers upon hangers with short, wide turtle necks hanging from them. All black, of course. It hides his curves the best. In his dresser drawers you will find his patented custom 48x22 black slacks. Dozens upon dozens of pairs. The cool thing is he never has to worry about anyone ever stealing his clothes, since he plays with pro athletes and they’re all like 6’5” and 200 pounds.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Pt Pass

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

Ubba Lodbrok, 3rd line center for the Philly Forge of the simulation hockey league, former center for the Anchorage armada of the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League, has always been an outlier when it comes to dressing up for league games. He's done it all, from sweat suit to full on black tie tuxedo. He wears a plethora of suits on the away days, as he must look the part of the team. When he's home though, he likes to show off, especially in the warmer months. During the frigid Philly winter months he is bundled up, not showing any skin, but definitely showing off nice parkas, wool coats, winter jackets, down hoods, and of course his massive collection of knit sweaters, knit by his sweetie, his ma and his sisters. These knits show off all their handmade skills and allow him to show off some northern, danish pride. When it comes to the warmer months, he wears nice shorts and thongs to the game.s not wanting any clothing to touch his body.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

written task, option 1

When it comes to matters of dress and style, Rodrigo Banes, like his father before him, has a soft spot for tradition. His game day attire almost always consists of a suit and tie, maybe he dressed down to a boot instead of a dress shoe if he is feeling fun and flirty. To Roddy B, it boils down to a simple thing: mentality. Simply put, Roddy has found that if he dresses well, he feels more confident. When he feels more confident, he performs at a higher level. Besides, it is always fun and enjoyable to go suit shopping, and he will usually invite a teammates out on a shopping trip, and tries to buy each rookie a new suit when they join the team from the SMJHL. Undoubtedly, the times are changing, and he has been flirting lately will dressing down, adopting a more streetwear-casual look; trendy yet still professional.

[Image: banes.png]

Journey Man isn't a very fashionable fella, and is generally pretty frugal, so he often opts for the same one or two suits, since those are the only ones he really owns. Man isn't against players have some flashiness or pizazz when it comes to their gameday wear, but it's just not his style, he more prefers to blend in. However, there are definitely some exceptions, and that is when the more formal requirements are lifted. In those cases, Man likes to represent whatever geographic location he is in and represent them. Whether it's simply dawning the attire of a local team (in a different sport), or maybe something more traditional to the people there (with their approval and help, Journey wouldn't appropriate), Journey likes to give a nod to the locals and learn more about them and help spread the word about their culture and ways. It can often be somewhat humorous to see a normal reserved Man adorned in lavish outfits. The most stark difference between his usual self and his "local garb" was when he arrived in a breaking outfit when playing in France!

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: Tqabyfh.png]

There's a couple different key fits that Roger Murdock wears throughout the course of the season. There's the class suit and tie with a tasteful bowlers cap. In absence of tight dress codes there's the "hockey" fit. Beanie, pea coat, business casual slacks. After that things can go off the block a bit. (W)NBA players are well regarded for their fit decisions pre-game so inspiration naturall has to come from basketball. Occasionally Murdock will sport the hybrid designed streetclothes that in some views make you a slob, but in other views a fashion mogul. Take a full eggshell white tee with the word "rage" repeated diagonally across the body, in the faintest, near white colouring possible. Just so you're as likely as possible to miss fun little details. Finally, there's the grandpa style fits. Knit cardigans, muscle shirts or dress shirts (depending on the grandpa to draw inspiration from). Maybe even his actual grandpas old leather jacket.

Really it all goes into a genre and there's little nuances that could be broken down and discussed but at the end of the day Murdock is hoping to be well regarded as a hockey fashion icon even if the media and his teammates aren't privy to the grind yet.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

When bingo received the call to create charity jerseys for the brain rot awareness day function, he did not hesitate to say yes to the event. Bongo knew that brain rot kids love multiple displays of stimuli. First of all, the colours have to be incredibly vibrant and contrasting. Also, kids love Mr beast because he has a lot of crazy money and spends it wildly he is such a good guy! Bongo acquired Mr beast soy face patches for the shoulders; rainbow diagonal stripes across the shoulders. Also the jersey will feature the faces of the coolest most popular live streamers out there like Kai cenat and I show speed. Of course everybody knows that jerseys are not enough to hold the attention to the children at the charity event so you would likely have to play some commentary robot style with accompanying Minecraft bouncy maze TikTok style video as well. Basically the jersey is rainbow with a bunch of pieces of garbage on it.

Written Option 1

Bishop Van Apeldoorn is not one to believe in making a fashion statement or looking formal. Bishop's usual attire looks like something you would see anybody wear out in the streets. Instead of fancy suits and ties, Bishop usually shows up in regular jeans or sweatpants and a simple hoodie or T-Shirt. The most expensive thing Bishop has worn was a used designer jacket he bought at a Thrift Shop for $70. One of his teammates once bought him a pair of $300 shoes but he refuses to wear them because he doesn't want to ruin them. Bishop has only worn a suit to the arena on one occasion and it was because his coach complained about him showing up in an outfit that looks like it was bought from a Walmart. His teammates have always been quick to joke about his choice of attire, often giving him the nickname "Bargain Bishop".

(152 words)