Create Account

S57 mPT #2 - the hall of fame where is it

the hall of fame should be located in montreal, across the street from the SHL headquarters. it makes the most sense to have all of the SHL's most important corporate infrastructure in the same place.

The SHL Hall of Fame should be located in Des Moines, Iowa. This is simply because it will probably be the most inconvenient to all teams, making it the perfect location to equally rub each team the wrong way.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

I'd imagine that many people would dislike the Hall of Fame being placed in Montreal as they no longer have a team, but I think that would be the most appropriate place for them to put it because of that reason. An SHL or SMJHL team does not have a "claim" of having the Hall of Fame in their city, so it is a "neutral" place.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

You put the SHL Hall of Fame in Detroit, Michigan. Everything that is fabulous and great in the SHL starts in Detroit and everything hall of fame worthy should end there.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Why is everyone saying it should be located in Montreal? No way, I think the correct approach would be to build the HoF headquarters across the Four Seasons Total Landscaping in Philly. Find some room between the sex shop and the crematorium, there should be enough square feet for the building there.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Definitely feel like it should be wherever the hometown of Simon T was. So somewhere in France I guess? Would be funny to have it where STHS was born. Kind of like how Cooperstown was where baseball was invented

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

I think it would be cool to relocate the SHL HOF every decade to the city of the most successful team of that decade. So right now it would probably be in Baltimore since BAP / WKP was one of the great teams of S40s.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

The SHL Hall of Fame could be like a travelling sideshow, riding around the continent with dedicated trailers with expositions featuring all the inductees and always having some real life ambassadors of the game along for the ride and sometimes playing alumni games in different venues here and there.

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

Since Hockey is Canada's game we should have it there. I mean it just makes sense. However we need it in the true North. No, not Winnipeg. Of course I am talking about Nunavut! Yes! The one true North.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

The SHL Hall of Fame is obviously on the moon. With the league being able to create their own money out of thin air whenever they need to pay for a new job, they paid architects and engineer with that currency to make a Hall of Fame that is literally out of this world.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

The shl hall of fame should be located in pittsburgh because everything should be. Pittsburgh is amazing I mean come on pierogies n stuff it's the greatest place ever.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Well can't really remember who has won the most cup but i think it was calgary? I kept track of this before but have completely forgotten by now. So I say that the most historically successful team should hold the SHL hall of fame and that would be either Calgary or Edmonton, but I am saying its Calgary.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

The SHL hall of fame would likely be located in Hamilton at this point. Close to Toronto like the real hall, but Hammy probably figured out how to min max the selection system for the HOF location and got it there. The hall of very good would be in Tig Murphy's hometown, to show how hes a good but not great player, as is tradition.

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

Call it homerism all you want, but put that Hall of Fame in Edmonton, Canada. You know why? Well, firstly the Blizzard are there, and secondly, it belongs in a city where there has been a team damn near since the beginning of the league. Edmonton makes the most sense.

(50 words)

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

The Hall of Fame should be located in Calgary. You'll ask why? That's because that place have one of olders franchises in league and that is great city to locate Hall of Fame..