Create Account

Hamilton signs Rookies

[Image: 875389836826148974.gif?v=1]

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

08-20-2021, 03:01 AMFuzzSHL Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:55 AMRotticusScott Wrote: Nice meme man, glad you guys could make this a personal thing when im just trying to argue my viewpoint.

I'm not making it personal. You're legit being a clown because you're ignoring every single logical response and explanation of what's going on. You're ignoring both the rulebook and Head Office's explanation to GMs. You are using a free agent rule to talk about draftees, which are two completely separate things, and you continue to do so despite multiple clear explanations of the situation.

I'm sorry that you feel so strongly about a mistake that you feel the need to go to this length to avoid saying that your team made a mistake. That's what it was, a mistake. Shit happens. But you have to deal with the consequences of your actions, regardless of whether it was a mistake or not.
You literally made a meme mid argument about me not being able to read when I was just asking where a random screenshot came from. All good though, we'll see tomorrow.

[Image: rotti.gif]

08-20-2021, 03:01 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: your team made a mistake. That's what it was, a mistake. Shit happens. But you have to deal with the consequences of your actions, regardless of whether it was a mistake or not.

clipping out a relevant piece of this as a reminder: if the bidding threads are allowed to go through, three players and two first gens will also have to deal with those consequences, potentially harming their SHL draft experience irreparably. the players deserve some consideration too--they're people with feelings, not empty draft assets to be bought and sold. we have an obligation to do right by them in this scenario.

[Image: 875389836826148974.gif?v=1]

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

08-20-2021, 03:06 AMgrok Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:01 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: your team made a mistake. That's what it was, a mistake. Shit happens. But you have to deal with the consequences of your actions, regardless of whether it was a mistake or not.

clipping out a relevant piece of this as a reminder: if the bidding threads are allowed to go through, three players and two first gens will also have to deal with those consequences, potentially harming their SHL draft experience irreparably. the players deserve some consideration too--they're people with feelings, not empty draft assets to be bought and sold. we have an obligation to do right by them in this scenario.

It's only a one season bid to be fair.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

08-20-2021, 03:07 AMKeygan Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:06 AMgrok Wrote: clipping out a relevant piece of this as a reminder: if the bidding threads are allowed to go through, three players and two first gens will also have to deal with those consequences, potentially harming their SHL draft experience irreparably. the players deserve some consideration too--they're people with feelings, not empty draft assets to be bought and sold. we have an obligation to do right by them in this scenario.

It's only a one season bid to be fair.

it still removes the players from the team that drafted them, where they had their first grown-up shl welcome and a week to start getting adjusted, due to a mistake they had no way to foresee or prevent themselves

08-20-2021, 03:09 AMgrok Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:07 AMKeygan Wrote: It's only a one season bid to be fair.

it still removes the players from the team that drafted them, where they had their first grown-up shl welcome and a week to start getting adjusted, due to a mistake they had no way to foresee or prevent themselves
focus on the incapable GMs part tbh
it happens to irl people too, sucks but it happens

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Yeah fr this seems like it would suck. Thank fuck I'm not in charge but something like picks/salary cap fine might be a go to punish the mistake but also not fuck up a player at the start of their career.

[Image: hopoate.png]

They deserve a team that cares enough about them to do the bare minimum, such as posting their contracts on time so that they can get paid.

[Image: t6u8vGX.png]
[Image: TjI93pk.gif]

08-20-2021, 03:12 AMinverted Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:06 AMgrok Wrote: clipping out a relevant piece of this as a reminder: if the bidding threads are allowed to go through, three players and two first gens will also have to deal with those consequences, potentially harming their SHL draft experience irreparably. the players deserve some consideration too--they're people with feelings, not empty draft assets to be bought and sold. we have an obligation to do right by them in this scenario.
They deserve a team that cares enough about them to do the bare minimum, such as posting their contracts on time so that they can get paid.
i mean, the three players are nour (we know who nour is), operaphantom who is a sim league vet, and newf, who is the only true rookie there

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

08-20-2021, 02:54 AMhockeyiscool Wrote: Joseph Weston Dwight Knight Tony pepperoni
Jack kanoff Vladmir petrov  friedensreich Hunderwasser
Dick Clapper Rotticus Scott Cal Libovitch

Magnus liljestrom Corey Kennedy
Gabriel Johnson William Hartman
Conner Hutton Axel Foley

Jon St. Ark

Sorry if formatting is weird enjoy the team
Look mom we made it

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2021, 03:15 AM by Ferda.)

hallsy was too busy spilling beers on me to post contracts

blame the WEEDUHHHH

(take my breath)
(away)

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

08-20-2021, 03:10 AMPythonic Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:09 AMgrok Wrote: it still removes the players from the team that drafted them, where they had their first grown-up shl welcome and a week to start getting adjusted, due to a mistake they had no way to foresee or prevent themselves
focus on the incapable GMs part tbh
it happens to irl people too, sucks but it happens
you're talking to someone who has been advocating for a players union since before you registered for the site. i will never value gm bickering over a player's experience. i stood up for luffy, i stood up for vandy, and i'll stand up for these folks too.

as a side note, i've made my thoughts on seattle's part in this situation known in our back room already. i don't have control over those decisions.

poor nour :(

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Maybe they deserve GMs that care enough to post their contracts.

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap