Create Account

S67 mPT #0: Self-Confidence

Simply put Stephan Gill is the most underrated player in the SHL. The work he does deserves the MVP vote and that’s simply the truth.

[Image: gill.png]

Michael Withecheck definitely deserves to win the Michael Very Popular trophy. He's the most popular Michael to play the game at the moment, and definitely deserves to win that title.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

Jay Sink deserved to win the Moderately Valuable Player award in S66. Sink scored 34 points: middling. He only gave the puck away 7 times - a moderately valuable contribution to the team. He did score an impressive five game-winning goals though, which arguably made him too valuable and that's possibly why he missed out.

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

Ryosuke Sato is known for his consistency in one thing and one thing only, being pretty much a non-factor on the ice. Therefore, he deserves the MVP in S66 for his consistency in this field as the "Most Viable Plug".

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Sven deserved to win the MVP award last season because he has won the Ron Mexico award in the past and therefore has significant, relevant experience in winning the MVP award.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

My player was in the J so let’s rename it to “most valuable prospect”. There is no real metric that you can argue kezia is the best at in the J, aside from the most important stat at all: chirps/60 (42 words)

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

Honestly, Leon should never sniff an award in the SHL, but maybe MVP if MVP was based on most valuable "career third liner" player. I think he's carved out a nice little niche in that regards.

Wide Peepo Happy 3 Koivu deserves MVP because he is so wide and happy and honestly its impossible to score against because hes so frinedly and just so wide that no one can skate by him.

[Image: hallsy.png]

My player deserved to win MVP simply because he is the best player in the league and that is all that it is. REalyl what more is there to say other than Tommi Koivu being goated with the sauce? Nothing.

[Image: rotti.gif]

i think tommy westbrook but this time i upd should have won mvp because he scored a lot of points and he was a rookie which should upgrade his status just a little bit more in my opinion.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

JR Frankenstero actually did have an outside shot at the MVP for the minor leagues, but sadly didn't make it into the top 3 in voting.  Maybe there will be a chance to get Rookie of the Year this season being called up!... probably not... *sad trombone*

I mean MVP means Mon Valeureux PAPA (My Valorous DAD in French), right? I had to win this trophy as I am the father of everyone in this league. I'm DAD, I don't think I have to explain more.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

Konstantin Selich will win the MVP in the upcoming season because he is the most valuable pyrotechnician on the Buffalo Stampede team and will light up every team meeting that happens outside with some nice fireworks.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Paul Koivu of the New England Wolfpack should have been Most Valuable Player of the Simulation Hockey League because he was among the best sophomore while being on one of the worst teams.

32 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

FIRST NAME LAST NAME IS THE GREATEST PLAYER NAMED FIRST NAME LAST NAME AND THAT IS WHY HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE MVP AND EVERY MVP AWARD FROM NOW ON...

[Image: gurbs.gif]