Create Account

Chirper #54 (AC Week #512)

Happy Monday

its already almost tuesday

Buried my first 2 Pro goals today!!! Feels AMAZING!

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Two loss followed by two wins to start the win, let's build momentum on those wins.

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Now in 8th place, Atlanta on the rise!

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

all day hockey is the best kind of hockey

Happy Monday!

Career goal #1 has been scored

Love that hockey is every day

Make or break time for the elks

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

blocking someone before they can answer your question is one of life’s little joys. did a little sneaky on ya there

it was definitely intentional so do not question my narrative thank you : )

I always am sad when I first see I can do more chirps for the week, but the first time I press the button the new thread isn't even up yet

Scarecrows
[Image: Oon045t.gif]
[Image: 8KlR3Yq.png]

also had my first official intern duty today, exciting times.

Scarecrows
[Image: Oon045t.gif]
[Image: 8KlR3Yq.png]

Good morning to another week of chirper

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]