Create Account

Official Soccer Thread

Quote:Originally posted by leafs4stanley@Jun 9 2012, 01:21 PM

Pepe > Meireles
Meireles > all

Going to have to miss most of this game unfortunately. It should be a really good one too.

oshit Pepe on the line

Wow so happy Denmark won! Thats so good for Portugal, if they can beat Denmark.

Pretty good game so far, Portugal's getting men behind the ball and wow Pepe was so close

GOMEZ!!

Past players:
(S3) C/D - Turd Ferguson (HOF)
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner
(S13) RW - Christian Bauer
(S18) D - Turd Ferguson, Jr.
(S30) D - William Goddard

and Germany wins

Fuck Portugal had this game. If they can repeat this, with a better finish against Holand and Denmark theyll advance. So pissed right nao Angry

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very entertaining game. Really loved the defensive effort by Germany Smile

Edit: Portugal should be fine, especially since the Netherlands lost. Great response by them after the goal by Gomez. A couple of posts and unsuccessful corners were the difference.

Lol Portugal. I would love if they finished with 0 points. Lolz would be had.

Apparently, Germany may be fined because their fans were throwing shit at Portuguese players and set off a smoke bomb at the end of the game. Yay Germany.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!! Germany

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Jun 9 2012, 04:07 PM
Apparently, Germany may be fined because their fans were throwing shit at Portuguese players and set off a smoke bomb at the end of the game. Yay Germany.

I saw the on the corners, epic :lol:

I'm rooting for the Netherlands after Poland, so I hope they step up their game.

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

That was a hell of a game with Germany and Portugal. I missed the first Denmark / Netherlands game, but there is no way NED should have lost.

Ozil and VDV are my two favorite players so I was happy to see Germany win and NED lose was a sure disappointment.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

SmileSmileSmile

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

That Italy / Spain game tomorrow should be one to watch. I am not sure who I would really rather have win. I am not sure I really like either country.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3