Create Account

S62 mPT #3- Bingo

Code:
Your task: Think of your very own SHL bingo game. It can be Team LR specific, or encompass all of the SHL. Identify your bingo game theme, name the free space (something that happens without fail) and name 2 other spaces (or as many as you need to get to 25+words).

The new Toronto North Star bingo card has been printed and contains the following spaces:

- Ryuuji scores no points
- Harry Carpet records a shutout
- The team gets a win
- We say fuck the great lakes division

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

I would create Anton Pet's Daycare Bingo to all new rookies to test which of our cute customers they have already seen. There is a lot of options, like Nash, George, Molly, Rilo, Ted, Mickey, Jack, Max, Baker, Jax, Dusty and a lot of more names.

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

I think the Atlanta inferno bingo would have some of the most common stuff that happens to us in sims. Like Pavel Jeziak is 0+0 -1 or he has a game with 3 points but is still a minus, Duck gets a goal, Anton PPG sim. stuff like that.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

My bingo theme is a bit of a catch all - miscellaneous observations about the types of messages posted to the forums.

1. Poster has an anime inspired signature. 
  2. Poster complains about Hamilton cheating.
  3. Poster starts fake thunder-dome callout. 
  4. Poster starts real thunder-dome callout. 
  5. Poster, who has an anime sig, starts a fake thunder-dome callout, that escalates into a real thunder-dome callout, ultimately centered on whether Hamilton did something underhanded approximately thirty season ago.

[Image: 22HFBQB.png]

My bingo name would be ''What Seattle players do before games to win?''

Free space definitely is ''Darzins don't talk to anyone in LR''
One more in the right corner I think would be ''Reid with Krish are swapping with sticks''

SHL Bingo

Free Space: Some GM trades the same draft pick multiple times
The Toronto North Stars lose in the first round
A Hamilton Steelhawks player wins the scoring title

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Free Space: People complain about a punishment being too light/heavy because of favouritsm.
Top Right: People Complain About Parity
Bottom Left: Hamilton Wins the Cup (again)

26 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

My bingo game would be super simple. The Quebec City Citadelles: Player Addition. It would have all the players names randomly in the squares & everything a player scores they get marked. After 5 in a row they would win. The free square would have to do with Dennys restaurant.

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

For an NL locker room bingo, the free space would just be 'sad,' and Ty would have that space covered himself. Two other spaces guaranteed to get you on the board would be someone mentioning toes, or a leeg game.

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

I've been with the Monarchs for a long time now so I think I could name a few spaces that would show up on our team bingo card.

Free Space: Gibbles posts pictures of food he made.

Other Spaces: Stitch Gifs, Cozy Monarch, The European Monarchs waking up to some dumb conversation, 5 people using the bot to check stats right after a sim, and Leppy showing up in the Alumni section to only post emotes.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Without a doubt, Calgary Dragons bingo has to have Chicken Parm as the free space. If we go a day without mentioning that, I would be shocked.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

COL BINGO NIGHT

Free Space- Micool's "Im gonna win the cup"
Ruggsy gets stuck in Elevator
Drokeep Hype square and a misspelling square
Tweedle late night post
Jay power rankings
Academy making something in kitchen
A french post
Birdman posts some old man knowledge

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Anaheim Outlaw Bingo

Free Space: Goal GIF

Spaces: 
  • Raptor Reference
  • Stephan Gill Assist
  • Sconnie Goal
  • OT upset
  • 5+ loss
  • Victory 
  • Eddie Creller Goal
  • Talls complaint 

[Image: gill.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2021, 07:12 PM by hockeyiscool.)

"Free Space"-Byaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!
Additional Squares:
-Fitted posts an amazing bit of media that everyone enjoys
-Bromanov comments on a post
-Pingy gives us a glorious visit. 
-Strom has less than a .800 save percentage
-animal picture Smile

The San Francisco Pride Bingo game will involve finding every ! command in the SFP LR in a day. The free space would be !jp and other spaces would include !bork !yoga