Create Account

S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

Affiliate link: https://forums.sim-football.com/showthre...#pid812492

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Pt pass

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Rasmus has signed up for the test project because frankly - he's on the decline and stinks and his only real hope at making an impact on the league for the foreseeable future is if he starts taking Captain America roids. The super human abilities that he'll receive are a little bit of everything - the strength that allows him to box out guys in front of the net, the speed to be able to win any puck race that he so chooses, the mental ability to think through all of the possible plays that could be run and to pick the one that'll render the most ideal outcome and then execute that. Then there's the fun super powers - the ability to be incredibly lucky so he can fart around at 300 tpe and still win some cups by virtue of just being there. The ability to turn invisible so he can hide from the couch when he wants to yell at him and then reappear in time for the next period.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

philippe eko eel faces frequent size disadvantages, honestly in pretty much every game in the SHL. he is an eel which are typically considerably smaller, certainly girth-wise, than humans, not to mention pro athlete humas decked out in pads. he's used to these size disadvantages, as he's played hockey his whole life. he does have certain size advantages, namely the dimension of length. he is now an expert at operationalizing this length to his advantage, wrapping himself fully around larger defenders and standing strong with his gorilla grip eelussy @micool132 @goldenglutes @Jepox - he is quite strong himself, but as an eel it manifests differently. it's not so much a secret weapon, since eel is now a well-known veteran in the league, but it is an impressive and unique ability - not found elsewhere in the league - that opposing forwards need to be ready for and develop a gameplan for. time will tell how long eel is able to hold onto this strength or if it starts to leave him as old age sets in!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

There are always moments in a player’s career that they find themselves matched up poorly against a player, a line, or a team. How a player reacts to those moments and attempts to play through them is what really defines the level a player can reach and their ceiling. Dominik tries, in those situations where he Is outmatched or simply just been beat, to rely on his linemates to get things done for the team. The best part about being on a team is that you have people to work with and teammates you can rely on. Teamwork makes the dream work and as the Wonder Pets would say, “What’s gonna work? Teamwork!” It’s just one of those things that it is important to be around good players and good people, and they make it easier for the team to accomplish their goals on a year to year basis, if we work together all pulling in the same direction.

WC: 159

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

PBE Affiliate Link

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

Bongo undertakes the simulation hockey league super cell cia physical specimen government asset program in which each player selected receives big time cycles of anavar, testosterone, trenbolone, all the vegetables money can buy. This includes doping of the blood using EPO and working with the top notch physical strength coaches. This programs is meant to push the limits of what’s possible. When people ask bongo how he did it, he simply smirks at the quesiton and states “yeah I been eating a lot of chicken and broccoli for sure. It is simply epic”. Bongo then sells supplements known as SIGMA BRAIN with the implicit message that if you take sigma brain, (placebo) you too can look like the sigma Bongo. There are some players who see through bongos juicrmonkey attitudes and want him to have a big time downfall moment. There is something to be said about bongos nonchalant sigma male attitude. Let’s just pray IIHF won’t test him once it’s time to complete for Canada.

A lot of the time you will hear that you need to play smarter not harder. This is all true. If you have an opponent that is stronger, harder, better, faster, then you really have to outwit them if you want to keep up. We’re all talented in our own ways, but some players out there just possess that “it” factor that really puts them over the edge. It’s hard to put into words sometimes. Another way some players go, and I would never endorse this manner, is cheating out on the ice. Some guys will flop to draw a penalty they don’t deserve. Some say if you’re not cheating, you’re not trying to win. I can understand why some guys are tempted to go down that route. They get frustrated that they are being outmatched and then they cut corners to get an advantage. In the long run, it catches up to them and they don’t win over the long run. Cheaters never win, but smart players can outmatch stronger ones.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Prompt 1 158 word count

Corey Trevor is the glad that league has picked him to become the next superstar by participating in the enhancement program, not that he needs the enhancements he’s already a superstar. But if it will help him achieve his goals sooner and will allow him the ability to retire a few years sooner then he is all game for it.  He has it narrowed down to two abilities to pick between, the first would be to have a super strong slap shot, so strong that it’s almost impossible to see it flying until it hits the back of the net, and the sound would be like a gun shot going off when it makes contact. The other choice would be the ability to read the other teams mind so that he would know their every move so that he could out skate all the opponents with ease. So that’s it, those are the 2 Corey would pick between.

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

[Image: gLCstgC.jpeg]

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

Hockey is a physical sport but people often overlook the mental side of things. Ever since Kirby worked towards being an SHLer and declared for it, he has always been proud of his smarts and knowing where to be on the ice. Hockey is a tremendously physical sport, but people often forget the mental side of the game, and that is where Kirby would get the enhancement if he goes through with this procedure.

He would have a chip implemented in his brain which would give him the ability to see up to 30 seconds into the future. It may not be much, but in a game as fast as hockey, this could be a difference maker. This would allow Kirby to be wherever the opponents are going to be, or allow him to get open and help his team with chances. Imagine the frustration of opponents feeling like wherever they think, Kirby is there (or not, depending which side of the ice we're on).

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Written Option 2

Traditionally or maybe canonically speaking, Jamie Fraser is a crafty fighter and competitor. When outmatched for size he has routinely used his knowledge of leverage and body mechanics in almost a judo-esque way to get the job done. When outmatched for speed or agility he knows how to sit back and let opponents overstep and capitalize on their mistakes and how to use his size advantage without being thrown off his balance. 

Fraser has not had the experience in team sports that many have had, but it is easy to see that the young Highlander is a formidable ally to have and is an excellent choice to have by ones side going into battle or onto the rink. His resolute loyalty and unwavering support of his allies is his most formidable trait and it is fully on display every time he grabs a sword or grabs a stick. His chemistry and camaraderie, the intangibles, are what make him a future start if he stays in this century.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Oh, I know exactly how this would work for Mary. You see, she's always chiefing that vape OD and annihilating buckets upon buckets of popcorn. If there were to be a way to make popcorn that provides the same glorious buzz as nicotine, Mary would be unstoppable. All we would have to do is isolate her on a popcorn-only diet for an offseason which, honestly, would be pretty easy for her to agree to. She'd be all over that plan. Then she would merely spend an entire offseason eating this weird nicotine infused popcorn and build up the greatest buzz known to man. She would spend every waking moment of her life absolutely buzzed out of her mind. It would actually be nuts. Come the season, she would be absolutely juiced. Her senses would be heightened to levels previously unheard of for the human body. She could see sound. It would be nuts. I swear.

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!
[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]
[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

ISFL (Dindog)

Written Option 1:

After being selected for the new development project I'm not sure what happened, I just know that I blacked out and when I came to and actually got on to the ice I felt like that I was on a completely different level. It feels like all my abilities have been maxed and then some, all my attributes to have to be over 20 it feels incredible. To get to this new elevation like I said I don't remember what they did to me but I think they injected me with something but I'm not sure what, I doubt any level of banned substance would get me to this level. I feel like I'm so far pasted everyone that I gained certain traits, in other places I think I've heard them called X-factors, I feel like mine would be a lockdown defenseman that shuts down the player I'm next to. As far as TPE I feel like I'm well over 3k.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]