Create Account

S75 mPT #1: First Impressions Due: Monday, February 19th @ 11:59pm PST

Upon creating in the SHL, I mainly interacted with those in my rookie server and I had some familiar faces around akoustique, swoosh and Repgnar all of us being new creates which was nice. Then I was able to interact and work together with some recreates to work on Mock stuff which was a great time.

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

The first time I created a player in this league, I had some pretty decent interactions with users. I knew a handful of them already from the ISFL, but it was still fun chatting with them in a different situation. I did find there was not a lot to do early on, though.

[Image: MittschiffsSHL.gif]

Well my first impression is that i really though the league would be more roleplay oriented until i realise it really wasn't the case. Then i started to interact as myself with others which was really great, met lot of people i appreciate.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2024, 09:19 PM by golden_apricot. Edited 1 time in total.)

first interations were cool. the anchorage scoutiing room was a gerat place to meet people and where i learned a lot about the league. unsure how things sould be now though with a more active league wide discord.

I'm not sure I really understood what I got myself into, but I was blessed with an elite class that i'll happily tag them all here. I appreciate you all you absolute legends @CementHands@NYR73@KaleSalad@Rangerjase (I guess?) @downer@lore@ACapitalChicago@mystick@jbay7@SimmiZ@MikeLiut@Frenchie@Toast@FaraDian@liebolda@Wheels@eddiesnothere@LampLighter@Atox@Ruggsy@bluesfan55@Lumosityfan@jlutz14@minaj27 and everyone else that I think are inactive from our class.

Crazy to think we're looking at potentially 15-16 2k players!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

I had a bunch of discord dms from the scouting crews of various SMJHL teams and it was deep into Covid so there was no gym or bjj just gaming so I fully locked in but I didn’t quite understand how to earn the so my first guy totally flamed out at like 560 tpe

After creating my first player, I engaged with other SHL users in friendly banter, discussing strategies, sharing excitement, and receiving warm welcomes. Initial impressions were positive and welcoming.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

My initial interactions with scouts from various SMJHL clubs were that of confusion. I joined up a few days before the draft and didn't have a clue about what was going on. That might had to do with how I dropped to the 45th pick with the Raptors. Luckily Takk (Colorado's co-GM) and I hit it off and I got drafted into a great organization.

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

I had joined quite late into a Reddit class, just before the draft. I had only a few GMs reach out to me, undoubtedly since they were all so busy. I was just happy to have had a few scouting conversations so quickly, and was wildly impressed by the amount of effort put into the league.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

The first impressions of the league were that people were very friendly, and it was cool to talk about hockey and create a character.  It is definitely cool as a hobby and glad to be a part in some way.

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]

I honestly can't even recall my first interaction on the site. I know that when I recreated I hounded Segi, but I'm not sure if that was something I did when I first created too or just on the second time around.

To be fun, I'll say my first interaction was when Fuzz kicked me out of Montreal when I was inactive, and then had to DM me to come to Carolina when I came back. It's a much better story than just not remembering

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

My first impression was so long ago, and it did take awhile of being on the site until I had some interactions with other users, but it was good and kept me entertain for a while in the league.

RIP Mac & 701

I honestly don't remember my first impression of this league when I first created because it was so long ago that I simply forget

[Image: hallsy.png]

my first interactions with Simulation Hokcey League members after creating my player was being invited to the team canada locker room with my now best frinds. wow wht a great time with some cool peeps.

[Image: rotti.gif]

First interactions with the players of the SHL were really great. I came in with a fantastic draft class who I believe still have a lot of active players still going. I loved the league when I first started. This is my first sim league and I couldn’t be more excited to continue on in the future.