Create Account

S75 mPT#4: It's the Circle of Life Due: Monday, March 11th @ 11:59 PM PST

My old duck ass is still going, so I'm not sure what it's like to retire a player yet. I do know that when it comes, Puddles O'Duck will go down as the best defenseman of this sim engine.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

I recreated because it felt like Muller was falling off (ironically i won the stevens in my retirement year but i couldnt have predicted that) also buffalo was going to be in prime position to draft my 2nd player

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Well after 25 seasons playing for the Minnesota Monarchs, my last player finally retired after there was no longer a spot on the roster. They could have likely limped on with another team but something about that long of a career with 1 team felt special to me.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

I have never retired a player but i will retire this player when he is not able to score any points or contribute to the team anymore

With Jean Paul I knew it was time to retire because I haven't been active in a while. I wasn't fighting regression like I needed to and I was no longer useful. Edmonton needed to move on and so did I.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Steve Harrington is still on that grind. He will retire when he knocks Aaron Wilson off some of those records or if he becomes just too gassed to continue.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

My first player was s50 and I went IA. So when I came back it made sense to retire that player and recreate right away. Worked out in the long run.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

My first player's career ended in turmoil as I do believe he still had a few good years left, however I was getting bored on being a goalie.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

I retired my first player because he was old and not productive. It also helped that there were only a few places I would go and none had space.

When the time comes for Wizard he will know. Wizard has been wanting to hang it up when he reaches top 5 in assists on whatever team he spends the most time on so we shall see how long that will be.

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

I retired because I hated fighting regression and didn't want to do any more PTs that would just get taken away. Plus it was going to be more fun to make a new player.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

The choice of retiring came from just having played 20 seasons with that player already and not wanting to put all that time and effort into a player that was regressing.
I recreated because I still enjoy the league and wanted to continue doing that.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

It really depends for me how many leagues Sconnie is in. He is my numbers guy. The less leagues he’s in, the more active I am. Thems the facts.

[Image: 65157_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2024, 09:46 PM by Pyro182. Edited 1 time in total.)

Westley will hang up his skates when he finally becomes more a liability than an asset for his team. I want to go out of the league long before I become a guy that is there just to get bulk stats.

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

I created a player called stavros and I did not know how to earn tpe I was actually traded around a bit and then called it quits at like 550 tpe.