Create Account

Feedback Box

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Jan 20 2017, 04:48 PM

not for u
at least we made the second round

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Jan 20 2017, 04:40 PM

I missed three separate 1 pointers, just hit the cap today, and have at least 4 that I won't be able to claim from playoff bracket. I normally have ~6 I can't claim per season, so that's right on track with normal despite the increased cap.

And yeah, CW can't go up until Finals are decided, which only happened during the day today. So normally it'd go up today or tomorrow.
Is that including milestones?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Jan 20 2017, 08:28 PM
Is that including milestones?
Yeah, but I got less milestones this season then last, and I'm expecting to have the same amount that I can't claim (or more, depending on what's planned), so the comparison takes that into account.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

I haven't claimed milestones or the last PT, but I'm at 25 right now. Missed one PT and a couple weekend things which doesn't seem like a lot. Not sure if that is in the spirit of the cap when missing a couple small things keeps you from getting to the cap.

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

Quote:Originally posted by jjaybs@Jan 20 2017, 10:31 PM
CW will be posted when the finals start.

I still have capped TPE to hand out this season.

[Image: 57817_s.gif]

Tbh milestones shouldnt be apart of the planned 40 capped tpe.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnMcJesus@Jan 22 2017, 04:02 AM
Tbh milestones shouldnt be apart of the planned 40 capped tpe.
As long as you can reach the 40 cap without any milestones and missing a PT then that's fine with me

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Just an idea.. maybe a set weekend PT once a week or 2 weeks where we write a simple couple sentences about keys to beating a certain team your team plays that week, for maybe a couple TPE?

Just throwing out suggestions Ninja

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Dec 12 2016, 10:17 AM
Make many more small PTs, spread them out, give people something to do over the course of a season+offseason.

Sunday Fundays are lame, use that capped TPE on things that take longer than 5 minutes.

[b]Implement discussion board threads every week. A unique post and two replies give 3 TPE, or something.

Promote activity that way, give people something to argue about regarding the league. Hell, I'll even provide a topic and information to go from.
[/b]

Is there a chance these are going to be implemented this season?

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Feb 22 2017, 04:08 AM

Is there a chance these are going to be implemented this season?

I think your idea, but how do you combat the "Hey bro, can you reply to my point"?

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Feb 22 2017, 04:39 PM

I think your idea, but how do you combat the "Hey bro, can you reply to my point"?
I think ideas all the time

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Feb 22 2017, 06:50 PM

I think ideas all the time

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Feb 22 2017, 07:39 PM

Not sure I follow.

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Feb 22 2017, 06:16 PM

Not sure I follow.

I make a post, and then hit up two of my friends "reply to my post so I get 3 TPE"

I don't want that to be how you get TPE. I want it to be based on the number of times you yourself reply to the discussion.