Create Account

s60 mPT #4: Feedback

I think the onboarding for the site was really good...it takes a bit to get used to how the forums are organized and having mentors to help new players through is a huge help.

Claiming and spending TPE is a pain in the dick. I would love it if we could work toward a more bank-like system where TPE is deposited in your account and you can spend it right there without having to have claims and a trillion audits and stuff.

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

banking system here is mile sahead of any other league i am in. It truly is the best in my opinion. I do think that cap situation here is the worst its so bad that teams cannot even use free agency to gain new players because its so tight you cannot even build in free agency.

[Image: lazer2.png]

I'm happy with the way that the drafts run for the most part. I believe that there is great engagement with those drafts and that doing a live draft can be so much more fun than a prerecorded draft like the ISFL has. But I'd definitely change the way the HO is run. There is a lot of inside friendships that give people benefit of the doubt. Might be something to look into deeper.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

The J GMs here are overall very skilled and critical for the continued success of the site. 

Their compensation could probably include a CW pass for the overlap it's had with scouting at times.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Maybe it's a narrative you are trying to build, and i admire you still for doing the work, i know it's not easy, but i feel all PT this season have been negative events (does not count 3.5, but 3 was) and i think we have enough negativity in overall live and would like more happy events instead.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I like that the championship team gets a banner. It's been this way since I was on the site so I don't know who is responsible, but it's a nice little nod to the champions.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

All of my warm thoughts go to the rookie mentor team. It's one of the most important job in the site, but also many people, who aren't at that job, do that same work with team locker rooms. I hope that @SlashACM could think that everyone us doesn't have great English skill, so I appreciate if you could explain task little bit easier to understand.

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

The thing about the site that I love is how much different people put their time to it to make it run as smoothly as it does. Wouldn't have nice things if no one was willing to but time and effort to do those for free.

Not much has ever bothered me with site and wordcount was already way above limit.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

One thing I love about the site is how Thunderdome sometimes gets so crazy that every one in every sim league comes to see it. I know its not a great thing but that kind of legendary shitposting from our users is something I personally find as one of our best qualities

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

The one thing I wouldnt want to change about the league is the banking and how easy it is to buy training/equipment and see all your transactions.
I think the draft situation where active players go undrafted is unfortunate and doesnt promote getting more activity out of medium active/low active players that may have been more active with more encouragment.

live sims are this league's lifeblood now and idk if we could even survive going back to getting boxscores twice a day.

idk why head office feels a need to punish literally every problem that happens. the "pound of flesh" ideology of identifying an at-fault person for every issue adds to the toxicity i feel on the site.

The community is why people stick around and that is why the SHL is the best community. we are the best because we are the biggest. Bigger = Better

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I really like that there are banners for both the winning SHL and SMJHL team. I think that's super cool and the differing styles in each banner are just a really pleasant sight to behold. In addition, seeing the colours change to represent the team is just a nice little touch (Even if Chicago's yellow was a bit much)

Code:
59 Words

[Image: blasoon.gif]

I love thunderdomes and wouldnt trade them for anything. They're a great catch-all for shitposting, actual callouts, and general judgement-free judgement zone where people can get stuff off of their chest, externalize their thoughts, or start a shit storm.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

right i gotta post in this. My favorite part of the league is me

My least favorite part of the SHL is that SlashACM guy. I'm going to find him and his house and tickle him until he pees in his bed and post that to social media and he will be pee boy and he will cry

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]