Create Account

S64 PT#0: Read the Room

Consensus is pill pt is best ever

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

I like story line prompts where the whole thing connects from start to finish through the season. However it would be nice to have the storyline be not about stuff on the ice but rather off the ice. I also generally like PTs that involve other players and what they are doing. Something that gives me plenty of room to bull shit and ramble about. I don't enjoy PTs that force me to go look up old players for the sake of making a PT work. Like look I get that in the grand scheme of things I'm a fairly new player. I've basically been around since September 2020. That's a year and 6 months roughly and in the 10-12 year history of this league that's pretty small. Other players have been around substantially longer and that's cool that they've got lots of old memories and shit. But I don't remember the S30s and so being asked about having to write about players from back then is annoying.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

PTs and I have a love hate relationship. I love seeing people write fun bits about my teams and such, especially during championship week. On the other hand I do find that they can be a chore from time to time. I'm sure it's a topic of great debate but I do like to have some prompts unrelated to hockey every once in a while, it just keeps it fresh. I love the hockey related ones. The possibility of not only writing but reading about my player is always a fun aspect, but it can get tiring after a while so having prompts that mix it up is very important. I am excited to see the direction the new PTs go as a new voice tries to put their stamp on the department. Slash did a great job and i'm sure Dan will do just as well, PTs are an important part of the site and having a committed department head always makes them more enjoyable to do.

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2022, 11:41 PM by DELIRIVM.)

Prompt 2: 

We all know that Daniil Nikiforov doesn't make these mistakes. He's a perfect little angel on the ice and only scores points. But let's say that he did indeed screw up this badly. He'd start by buying everyone in the room their own personal cake and pie. Red Velvet Cakes and Cherry Pies for everyone. On top of that he'd offer to take everyone out to dinner and a movie on their next day off. And the goalie gets to pick the place. Knowing Del Vecchio it'd be pricey. As a final peace offering he promised to score 3 goals in the next 7 games, each game, to help them win all those games in a row. We all know this is hypothetical though because Daniil Nikiforov is the best player in the league. Right? I think making things right with your teammates is a huge job but everyone knows that these things happen in hockey. There is no reason to get insanely mad. Life is full of mistakes and learning from them is important. 

[175 Words]

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]