Create Account

S33 - SMJHL Regular Season

Quote:Originally posted by cheeseisstupid@Mar 10 2017, 10:23 PM
jokes on you, we won last place ;D
Good fortune to you in the draft lottery!

Congrats Sepp Reiter on winning the scoring title!

Dragons

<a href='index.php?showuser=306' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>O4L</a>

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

<a href='index.php?showuser=2' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>Maxy</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=30' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>HabsFanFromOntario</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>Ballerstorm</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1770' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Allen</a> Detroit has an inelligible player on their roster. Jace Smith wasn't cut when Nike recreated. Cheers

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Mar 13 2017, 12:15 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>Maxy</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=30' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>HabsFanFromOntario</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>Ballerstorm</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1770' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Allen</a> Detroit has an inelligible player on their roster. Jace Smith wasn't cut when Nike recreated. Cheers
Unless I missed it, it is never mentioned in the SMJHL or SHL rulebook that his previous player needs to be cut. I think he can play out the remaining season which should include playoffs.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Mar 13 2017, 06:15 AM

Unless I'm mistaken, Smth is still eligible and will be auto-retired at the end of the season.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Deplorable@Mar 13 2017, 07:46 AM

Unless I'm mistaken, Smth is still eligible and will be auto-retired at the end of the season.
Well last season when Marko04 recreated it was pointed out (by WBF no less) that we had to cut his other player because you can't have two players in the SMJHL.

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Mar 13 2017, 12:52 PM

Well last season when Marko04 recreated it was pointed out (by WBF no less) that we had to cut his other player because you can't have two players in the SMJHL.
We need <a href='index.php?showuser=2012' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jepox</a> for this he was in that situation before I think Ninja

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Quote:Originally posted by Tomen@Mar 13 2017, 07:53 AM

We need <a href='index.php?showuser=2012' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jepox</a> for this he was in that situation before I think&nbsp; Ninja
Jepox got to keep his player but he's why the rule was created. The jepox rule.

We are looking into now, expect things to be resolved soon.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Deplorable@Mar 13 2017, 07:26 AM

Cheers

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Deplorable@Mar 13 2017, 08:26 AM
Sounds good, thanks

Popcorn

[Image: insayne.gif]

This was already discussed and there was a consensus between Maxy, myself, and HFFO on a ruling I believe Mr. Deplorable may have been too busy deporting people when this happened. Jace Smith will play out the remainder of the season, the difference between marko04 and Nike is that Marko signed with the same team. You can not have 2 players on the same team. That would lead to just recreating to meet team needs possibly and could turn into a real problem. Otherwise SHL standard protocol will be followed and the old player will play out the remainder of the season with the other team.

Need a sig :-/

Quote:Originally posted by Jakub@Mar 13 2017, 09:27 AM
This was already discussed and there was a consensus between Maxy, myself, and HFFO on a ruling I believe Mr. Deplorable may have been too busy deporting people when this happened. Jace Smith will play out the remainder of the season, the difference between marko04 and Nike is that Marko signed with the same team. You can not have 2 players on the same team. That would lead to just recreating to meet team needs possibly and could turn into a real problem. Otherwise SHL standard protocol will be followed and the old player will play out the remainder of the season with the other team.
The rule that was quoted to us at the time of Marko signing said you couldn't have two players in the same league, nothing about same team.

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Mar 13 2017, 09:53 AM

The rule that was quoted to us at the time of Marko signing said you couldn't have two players in the same league, nothing about same team.
Don't think they had to specify it being the same team when Montreal was attempting to have both players

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]