Create Account

Leafs Playoff Thread

Do we even have any rags fans on shl?

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@May 13 2013, 09:48 PM
I've calmed down and I'm back to reality.

Good series Bruins. Honestly didn't know we would make it to Game 7, you guys have a great team and your experiemce won you guys the game. Im very sad about the outcome but look at the big picture. We are the youngest team in the NHL that made alot of progress from last season. Nonis let the Kids play and they got us this far. I'm extremely proud of this team and I can't wait to see the progress of the team next year! Go Leafs Go
Yeahthat

<_<

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

lol dion

I'll privately address all leaf fans tomorrow. I owe you guys somewhat of an explanation.

Do you people know how disappointed I'm with my team. My emotions and angry took over. I'm just very angry and rattled how the game ended. It just wasnt suppose to happen. But like I said it was too good to be true and reality set in those final moments of that game. It honestly sucks being a Leafs fan and things like this have happen so many times its unreal. But I'll always stick with my team.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@May 13 2013, 07:02 PM
Do you people know how disappointed I'm with my team. My emotions and angry took over. I'm just very angry and rattled how the game ended. It just wasnt suppose to happen. But like I said it was too good to be true and reality set in those final moments of that game. It honestly sucks being a Leafs fan and things like this have happen so many times its unreal. But I'll always stick with my team.

Your team is in the second round facing the Red Wings.

You should change your name to Kane.OvOxO

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

And I will say this right now. I'm proud of these guys. Looking at the positives, it far outweighs the negatives. We've established a culture, a new identity. Gardiner is an emerging young star. Kessel beat off the bruins, Kadri stepped up, JVR was a beast, and these kids got a ton of experience. This will help the team going forward tremendously.

Haters can hate and laugh all they want. My puppets can dance all they want. They're just losers. I will always be a leafs fan. That will NEVER change. Go Leafs Go.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@May 13 2013, 10:02 PM

But don't you think we all felt that? The pain? The disbelief? Leafs Nation was collectively stunned. It's not a good feeling, but you didn't hear the majority of us overreacting to it.

I know you bleed blue and white man but you have to stop being so negative and stick with the team through thick and thin.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Leafs are gonna win

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Nice Guy@May 13 2013, 10:09 PM
Leafs are gonna win

fuck, we were wrong...

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@May 13 2013, 10:02 PM
Yea you are the only hockey fan that has ever felt that type of pain

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@May 13 2013, 10:04 PM

Your team is in the second round facing the Red Wings.

You should change your name to Kane.OvOxO
:lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@May 13 2013, 10:10 PM

fuck, we were wrong...
Im fine with that

Quote:Originally posted by JVR21@May 13 2013, 09:09 PM

But don't you think we all felt that?&nbsp; The pain?&nbsp; The disbelief?&nbsp; Leafs Nation was collectively stunned.&nbsp; It's not a good feeling, but you didn't hear the majority of us overreacting to it.&nbsp;

I know you bleed blue and white man but you have to stop being so negative and if stick with the team through thick and thin.
No doubt but I just made an ultimate overreaction and pretty embarrased of it. Its just so hard not to point out the negatives. But there ain't no more negatives to complain about only positives now.