Create Account

S77 mPT #2: Let Me Hear You Scream Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

The best goal horn in the game is the Maine Timber original one. I don't know if they still have it or not, but the Pitbull and Kesha song "Timber" was an absolute banger back in the day. Nothing like seeing myself score a goal and hearing that bop

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Haven't watched a live stream game yet but if I was Baltimore I would go with the goal horn from the Detroit Red Wings when they played at the Joe.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

i am biased but the colorado raptors have the best goal song. loved hearing it throghout our playoff runs past few seasons. it fits the team branding pretty well

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

The Armada have used several goal songs, using many different songs with a nautical theme. The one that has always stuck in Lyle's mins was the Edmond Fitzgerald, great track, but maybe not suited for a goal song.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

I'd say Timber's Timber is pretty iconic, but I'm biased as I played there my entire J career. It's easily the #1 and nothing's gonna change that unless a team goes with Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan (cc: @KlusteR)

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

My favorite song that I would play for our team would be We Are the Champions because in a few short seasons we will be holding up the cup.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

For the New England Wolfpack goal sound I think you can use any type of goal song as long as you have a wolf howling right after the gold horn goes off.

I don't know if I have even watched a live sim in a long time but if Maine's is not Timber by Kesha and Pitbull it is a big mistake. My feeling is that it already is and if so, it is great. If not, it needs to be changed NOW!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

I think the best goalsong would be a song by gloryhammer named Angus McFife! As we all know, Angus Mcfife was a hockey player in the SHL and liked to score goals so it would fit very well.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

More teams should use Sandstorm by Darude. Is it overused? No way. If anything its clearly a classic and being way underutilized in this league and others.

Hey, the Nevada Battle Born are right in the middle of Nevada, aka the big desert no one lives in. Las Vegas also has all the big clubs in the world so, two words. Darude Sandstorm

I think it's incredibly hard to beat SFP's current goal song (Circle Of Life), but I could see having a pride month special song like Sylvester's “You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)”. He was an SF staple, so it seems only fitting.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I think it would be a fitting goal song for the Buffalo Stampede to play Bulls on Parade. It could be the original RATM version or the Denzel Curry version, either would be suitable for the team.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

I have a goal horn suggestion for the Newfoundland Berserkers - Destroyer of the Universe, by Amon Amarth. The song starts with the heaviest, most face-melting riff known to mankind, and that's the kind of stuff that can get fans pumped up (and/or provoke a riot, but then again, your team is called the Berserkers, it should be expected.)

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

I think any goal song that is a reference to the city or team name is great, normal songs are boring even if they sound good but a song that sounds good and is a good joke? Perfect

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]