Create Account

Werewolf Game 2

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Jan 31 2018, 05:50 PM

If i don't say anything, I'm fucked. If i say something, I'm fucked.

Definition of the town right now on Day 2

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Jan 31 2018, 08:50 PM

I know who Nour originally voted for.

I'm saying its just a tad too convenient for me that you accuse myself and blasmeaway after we were the main people just chit chatting in here today. You tie a couple strings in, you say I'm trying to avenge teddy (who wouldn't want to avenge teddy. he's a smart guy) and bingo bango bongo roberto luongo you make me look like the prime suspect to be a wolf. If i don't say anything, I'm fucked. If i say something, I'm fucked. Its pretty smart on your part and thats what makes me suspicious of you.

Again, I specifically said "I don't think blast is a wolvie" today.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by Blastmeaway@Jan 31 2018, 07:55 PM

Yeahthat

Edit: I f'ed up the emoticon on my phone, sue me

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Jan 31 2018, 06:58 PM

Because you know who all the wolves are...

Quote:Originally posted by Wally+Jan 31 2018, 09:34 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wally @ Jan 31 2018, 09:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Thing is... this pick will be nearly as blind as what would have been our first. JKO is a smart dude... and while I think ghost is being reactionary, I also think Arty is playing a leadership role (which Mook played to perfection last game) that is trying to construct a path to keep him out of the conversation (which you are doing a damn good job). Right now I think both Joe and Arty are on the bad side of our village, but I simply can’t pinpoint which one has given away more verbal miscues that are leading to be more sure about one over the other. A smart villager is one thing, but a smart wolf is dangerous for us... therefore I am voting for JKortesi81

This obviously isn’t final and looking forward to read more after I get off the ice tonight.[/b]
I can def see your logic and it makes absolute sense, really I'm surprised I didn't get lynched last game with the same thought-process but I can assure if def doesn't feel like I'm avoiding discussion, this game's really tense right now.

I can't really defend against what you interpret in what you observe so that puts me in a rough spot.

What also puts me in a rough spot is the fact that I'm nearly certain Joe is the jester. He's a little too gung-ho for my liking and has (probably intentionally) included two or three wolf-like puns in his posts.

I would vote for him, but I fear for my life and seeing as he already has the majority (?) I think it's best to not vote more than necessary for the jest, I suggest you do the same.

<!--QuoteBegin-Blastmeaway@Jan 31 2018, 09:55 PM

[/quote]

Don't I know it *nervous laugh*

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Blastmeaway@Jan 31 2018, 09:55 PM

Ya, I'm definitely feeling on edge right now, cause this feels like a complete 180 from day 1. People are making some good points here, but it's all circumstantial evidence at this point.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Jan 31 2018, 08:58 PM

Ya thats my b. I confused ghost and blastmeaway on accident. I'll admit that.

but even then, now you're just arguing the semantics of me confusing blast and ghost without outright even trying to deny anything. Suspicion is ever growing.

[Image: Black-Kid-Freaks-Out-When-A-Camera-Films...onalds.gif]

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Jan 31 2018, 07:01 PM

I can def see your logic and it makes absolute sense, really I'm surprised I didn't get lynched last game with the same thought-process but I can assure if def doesn't feel like I'm avoiding discussion, this game's really tense right now.

I can't really defend against what you interpret in what you observe so that puts me in a rough spot.

What also puts me in a rough spot is the fact that I'm nearly certain Joe is the jester. He's a little too gung-ho for my liking and has (probably intentionally) included two or three wolf-like puns in his posts.

I would vote for him, but I fear for my life and seeing as he already has the majority (?) I think it's best to not vote more than necessary for the jest, I suggest you do the same.

Don't I know it&nbsp; *nervous laugh*

You seem pretty convinced he’s the jester...not sure about that, and honestly what would be the odds of lynching the jester first 2 games in a row?

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Jan 31 2018, 10:13 PM

You seem pretty convinced he’s the jester...not sure about that, and honestly what would be the odds of lynching the jester first 2 games in a row?
I mean, it's probably more likely then you think considering the jest is trying to get themselves lynched, but I see your point.

He could just be a chaotic villager a la Insayne-last-game Hmm

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Jan 31 2018, 10:13 PM

but really all the chaos at the start of the game is the perfect time for the jester to try and get himself hung.. right? Huh

Rescinding my vote for JKortesi81

Time to wait.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Jan 31 2018, 08:17 PM

but really all the chaos at the start of the game is the perfect time for the jester to try and get himself hung.. right?&nbsp; Huh

Bingo... see last game. Lol

[Image: Wally.png]

I'm going to sleep on all this, and I think we should all consider doing that.

Current votes looks like

NourFFAK - 1 (Blastmeaway)
Ghost - 2 (JKortesi81, NourFFAK)
JKortesi81 - 2 (Ghost, Sleepy)

Seeing as that Joe has lost majority: JKortesi81

EDIT: I can't count

EDIT 2: Revoked vote

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Jan 31 2018, 09:13 PM

well now that u've asked, the odds are probably sky high

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**