Create Account

Chirper #41 (AC Week #499)

im off to miami pce out shl

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

Maybe I should have put my kids in boarding school, this is so tiring

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

Getting paid for jobs is nice

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

Pretty sure Thanksgiving is gonna be us taking care of sick kiddos, that happy time of year

Hope everyone is having a great week, any big plans?

Happy 499

500 will be lit tho

Damn Tuesday feels like a Wednesday. Can't wait for Thursday to be off.

At the same time, if its Thursday, that means the social battery has to be on all day. I'm only in it for the mashed potatoes.

Chirper popping off!

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

Must be all the new rookies chirping their life away!

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

Happy to he scoring 2 goals against Canada in the WJC

Not bad for a "third-line material", peace.

i went to your hood and nobody knew you!!!!!!

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Bout to get some Taco Bell!!! then hit everyone up, n see whats poppin tonight

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]