Create Account

Chirper #49 (AC Week #507)

Was stoked to see Merzlikins get the W in the shootout against Vancouver. You could see/feel him letting go of the frustration in his celebration that must have been pent up in him while he waited to get back in net. Hopefully Columbus finds him a new home soon.

[Image: bobdigi9.gif]

Time for coffee and waking up

Colorado will win the J championship

I dont understand the Leafs, can someone please help me. actually no would be to confusing

Fantasy TPE is why you didn't get MLK day off.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Fantasy TPE is the Maple Leafs

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

01-16-2024, 07:42 AMbobdigi9 Wrote: Was stoked to see Merzlikins get the W in the shootout against Vancouver. You could see/feel him letting go of the frustration in his celebration that must have been pent up in him while he waited to get back in net. Hopefully Columbus finds him a new home soon.
Takes two to trade, and I can't see a team who has open space and would want to add him anytime soon. A trade has to happen, but I'm not sure how quickly it will

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Let's earn that pretend money, boys and girls!

01-16-2024, 07:42 AMbobdigi9 Wrote: Was stoked to see Merzlikins get the W in the shootout against Vancouver. You could see/feel him letting go of the frustration in his celebration that must have been pent up in him while he waited to get back in net. Hopefully Columbus finds him a new home soon.
Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Red Wings sweater. Our goaltending situation is not great right now.

When will CW trivia be up?

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

like a great poet once said : yuah

this message is sponsored by me

Back to work after a weekend away

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

I’d like to like not do that tho

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

01-15-2024, 10:26 AMViN Wrote: Nope, that's just Monday Redux #1

Just as expected, today is Monday Redux #1

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]