Create Account

Ducks 2013-14 Season Discussion!

And wonderful. Second straight game Evander Kane takes a dangerous shot at a Duck. This time against Vatanen. Need someone to lay the prick out.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Shit now Maroon hurt. Ducks have no luck this season. Maroon of course hits his head on the stanchion

Lol these linesman are a joke

How about that? :->

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Dec 19 2014, 10:01 PM
How about that? :->
Back end of back to backs, Down our best defenseman, down our 2nd best forward, down another top 4 dman, down another top 6 forward, goalies first full game in like 7-8 months. Was to be expected. :lol:

John Scott is a worthless POS that is all.

Lol these refs are such a joke

Ducks looking great tonight, was legitimately worried about this Ortio kid but we made him look pretty bad tonight tbh.

not gonna lie, little dissapointed Getz, or Kes dont have a point tonight. Could really help me in fantasy .

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Finally get to see my first Ducks game live tomorrow! Havent seen Getz and Perry in person in like 10 years. Just my luck though that Getz likely isnt playing

Despres was decent last night, didnt really notice him aside from his assist which is a good thing but it was against a bottom feeder team. Tonight should be a better indication of him playing with Fowler. Flash was impressive but the best player on the ice last three games has been Sekac. The line of him Etem and Rakell has been lights out!

So Ducks clinched the Pacific division today/yesterday. And 3rd straight season with 50+ wins.

RIP Mac & 701

Quote:Originally posted by TheNextGreatOne@Apr 2 2015, 01:43 AM
So Ducks clinched the Pacific division today/yesterday. And 3rd straight season with 50+ wins.

Everyone was firing on all cylinders last night. I know it was the Oilers, but everyone played a 60 minute game.

That hit on Roussel tonight is probably the highlight of the season for me....

Little bitch deserved it.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 8 2015, 10:31 PM
That hit on Roussel tonight is probably the highlight of the season for me....

Little bitch deserved it.

I posted the same thing on Facebook. Garbutt and Roussel are the literal cancer of the NHL. Multiple suspensions, game misconducts, ect.

They're not playing "hard hockey" they're playing like assholes who are trying to kill everyone.