Create Account

S33 - SMJHL Regular Season

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 13 2017, 10:13 AM
Also I'm not speaking definitively, this is being discussed in the head office and nothing has been decided, I'm simply saying where my thought process is

Their not used to the transparency, it's pretty sketch tbh

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Deplorable@Mar 13 2017, 11:13 AM

Seriously? You're surprised a member of the Deplorables really care about standings and stats?

Also paying attention to standings has no bearing on how well someone can commish. I wasn't even on a team or had a player last season, doesn't mean I was less effective. Not everyone lives and fucking breathes SHL and sets alarms to be there for the daily sim to get their fix.
What was i thinking?

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Mar 13 2017, 10:16 AM

Classic

Legendary.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Grape gon' Grape

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Funny that nobody from HO bothered to mention this wasn't a real rule when we were strong armed into losing a player last season. How convenient that the rule suddenly isn't real now that it benefits <a href='index.php?showuser=1163' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>WannabeFinn</a>

Another shady move for the Detroit Deplorables

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Mar 13 2017, 10:08 AM

Here's the quote that was posted last season when we signed Strathairn. It is the ruling from when the jepox rule was created..
<a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>CRUTCHFIELD</a> where did you pull the kez quote from that I posted? Sorry, I just feel like it's important to the discussion apparently.

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Mar 13 2017, 10:19 AM
Funny that nobody from HO bothered to mention this wasn't a real rule when we were strong armed into losing a player last season. How convenient that the rule suddenly isn't real now that it benefits <a href='index.php?showuser=1163' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>WannabeFinn</a>

You made a decision before we could officially make a ruling...

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Mar 13 2017, 10:29 AM

<a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>CRUTCHFIELD</a> where did you pull the kez quote from that I posted? Sorry, I just feel like it's important to the discussion apparently.
S29 discussion thread in the head office. Baller found it, and it's never posted in the rule book, nor in a public announcement so unless for some reason you're checking S29 discussion smack in the middle of the thread in the General Managers office for your rules you're not going to see it.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 13 2017, 08:31 AM

S29 discussion thread in the head office. Baller found it, and it's never posted in the rule book, nor in a public announcement so unless for some reason you're checking S29 discussion smack in the middle of the thread in the General Managers office for your rules you're not going to see it.
I found the public announcement

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry1873107

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 13 2017, 10:30 AM

You made a decision before we could officially make a ruling...

Which still hasn't been made apparently.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@Mar 13 2017, 11:48 AM

Case closed. Thanks for finding that baller

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@Mar 13 2017, 10:48 AM

Perfect thank you Baller! That's what I was looking for. Will make a public list soon.

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Mar 13 2017, 10:19 AM

And people wonder why I stick to PMs when discussing league matters Rolleyes

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 13 2017, 11:51 AM

And people wonder why I stick to PMs when discussing league matters Rolleyes
If there was time to talk things out slowly then I would but considering the playoffs start tonight I felt it was important that this get resolved immediately.

Now that the issue has been resolved and Grape doesn't have a reason to sling mud at the commissioners, I look forward to knocking Montreal out for a 3rd season in a row

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]