S10 Interested Prospects

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Aug 12 2012, 01:45 PM

No
Come on man its not like iam bad

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Name: Benoit Charlebois
Position: D
Player Type: Defensive D... with a little bit more D.
Link To Player Page:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=9932
Why Do you want to be a Jet?: a) I do not want to play in the states, so being north of the border is a draw. B) have been wishing that the jets would return to the nhl for years and am happy to see them there now! being part of the jets would be cool... plus who wouldn't want to play for a top team?!

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by kesler17@Aug 13 2012, 06:40 PM

Come on man its not like iam bad
Tongue

And this is my favorite SHL team and the only one i want to be on

Quote:Originally posted by kesler17@Aug 14 2012, 10:46 PM
And this is my favorite SHL team and the only one i want to be on

Why do you like the Jets so much? Besides me being on the team obviously.

Quote:Originally posted by mexico.27@Aug 14 2012, 10:51 PM

Why do you like the Jets so much? Besides me being on the team obviously.
Yah of course you and because of all the superstars that are on the team like brovalchuk,kovalenko,cuff,mexico,mcbride and there still more and i would one day like to be a superstar like one of you guys and i just love the jets in real life and in this so i hope i get drafted by you guys and if not this is still my fav SHL team.

Name: James Blaine
Position:LW
Player Type: Sniper
Link To Player Page:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=11604&st=14&#entry247625
Why Do you want to be a Jet?: Why wouldn't I. Jets are a good team. Also Winnipeg is a great hockey city. I have always been a WPG fan and also most of your guys have been really nice to me (Dion, Spongers, Abdeezy, and some more) and BBall was the one who recruited me to SHL.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Aug 12 2012, 04:45 PM

No
Ilike btw can someone get leafs to pm me... Wanna talk draft... Or maybe the head scout? Cause deezys no help Undecided LOL <3 u deezy

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by JmanPens19@Aug 15 2012, 03:19 PM

Ilike  btw can someone get leafs to pm me... Wanna talk draft... Or maybe the head scout? Cause deezys no help Undecided LOL <3 u deezy
if leafs isnt talking to you talk to fever95 he does alot of scouting

Quote:Originally posted by JmanPens19@Aug 15 2012, 04:19 PM

Ilike&nbsp; btw can someone get leafs to pm me... Wanna talk draft... Or maybe the head scout? Cause deezys no help Undecided LOL <3 u deezy

You invite me, and then you take off lol :lol:

Name: Michael McKorsy jr.
Positions: Goalie (i play everything you want :-D )
Activity Level (1-10): 9
Link to Player Home-Page: http://flammennhl.jimdo.com/77/
Link to Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=12422#
What makes you want to be a Player of our team: I will play for every team who can present me a good locker room atmosphere with good conversations and a fair gm.
What do you bring to a team that sets you apart from the rest: I think i will be a very good goalie in future and i will be very active because i like the style of this nice league.
Anything else you want to say: Feel free to send me a message. I like to conversate over Messenger like ICQ, MSN or Yahoo. If there is a team with much messenger-using players would be fine to play for.

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

Name: John Langabeer
Position: Lw/Rw
Player Type: Scorer
Link To Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=10648
Why Do you want to be a Jet?: I want to be a jet because I believe that they have one of the BEST logos in the league and I could provide an offensive spark that every team desires. I am also very active.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Deezy... I sat there for an hour waiting for a response.... Nothing lol look at the chat log...

And btw im interested....

I already said that so hmmm does that make me double interested?

Quote:Originally posted by JmanPens19@Aug 18 2012, 12:15 AM
Deezy... I sat there for an hour waiting for a response.... Nothing lol look at the chat log...
Crybaby

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]