Create Account

S64 mPT #2: Dress Code

I, personally, am fond of full dress attire.  I am sure that during these trying times that much of the clothing can be found at second-hand clothing stores.  If you dress sharp, you feel sharp.  And that should result in confident play on the ice.
[Image: Rinky-1.jpg]

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

Tracksuits for sure! I'm not that much of a fan in turning up to a game in a suit anyway and turning the walk-in into a wannabe runway, so matching team-branded tracksuits are the way to go to get you into the team spirit and into a competitive, sporty mode from the start.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Everybody has to from now on wear only clothes, doesn't matter if it's a suit or shorts whatever.. It HAS to have a food pattern. It can be pepperoni pizzas, pineapples, strawberries and you know what, just animals will count as food aswell.

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Three time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

For the most part the Zerks would be showing up to the arena in whatever the are comfortable in. Every few nights a memo would be sent out to the team for theme nights. These would including matching tracksuit night, costume night, jersey night (that isn't a Zerk jersey) and so on. Just some ways to have some fun with pre-game outfits

[Image: keithley.png]
[Image: mcalister.png]

There are plenty of good options if we were going to go with a dress code but personally, I would say all players must show up in something that Cam Newton wore at some point in his career in a press conference.  Bonus points if you include the headwear.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

The Calgary Dragons dress code is simple - slacks and a blazer or a sport coat. In fact, the team regularly stops at Good Will stores while on road trips to pick up new threads. Of course, this whole policy is all so Esa doesn't show up to the rink in speedos again.

The players will just wear team merchandise. Basically thinking back to when you were a kid playing hockey and you’d always wear your team’s logo’d jacket and pants with whatever toque and runners.

In Tampa, while it isn't Hawaii it is still semi-tropical, therefore, the pitch I have made to GM Dwight Knight is, effective immediatley, T-Shirts, shorts and flip-flops be the immediate pre-game wear.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

We will be going with ugly Christmas sweaters and jeans until we can figure something out for next season. Each player has been provided 3 ugly sweaters and can supplement with more of their own if they like.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Dress code? What's that? As a full time hockey player I don't own anything that's not athletic wear. Any dress codes I'm coming up with start and end with a tshirt and gym shorts

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: 3NfeQdx.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Edmonton has given their players more freedom to wear what they want. For example, on Asian heritage night, make players dressed like samurai, while female players wore kimonos.
(28 words)

[Image: euPeo5t.png]
[Image: 7361srC.png]

If I set the dress code in Detroit there would be a very relaxed business casual attire. We are not communist controlling what the team wears. Everyone is free to let their personality shine though.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

In a move bordering on insanity, Detroit Falcons GM Sconnie McHits is now forcing his players to show up to all games in full Falcon mascot costumes. In response to player outrage, McHits is quoted as telling them to "Skree Up".

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

The new dress code will consist of bikini underwear, striped tube socks, huge amounts of eye black, duct tape in place of any KT tape, and chest & back hair fully waxed.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

In an effort to increase funding for the league, the new dress code for the Pride requires players to wear anything they want as long as one item comes from https://www.redbubble.com/people/SHL-Hockey/shop.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate