Create Account

S68 mPT #2: Sidekick Due: December 4th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

My new sidekick is the Amazon Yeti. Last weekend I went out to the club and saw him there. We ended up chatting and we became BFF's instantly. His charmisma now that he has a hairblower is off the charts.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

As far back as he can remember Evil AllBran has always had a fondness for ducks so when this opportunity arose he instantly thought to have a little fluffy duck become his mascot.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

I want my sidekick to be just like Batmans Robin. But not the more modern adaptations of Robin, I want the Robin from the 1960's. Now there's a real sidekick.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Andy Ceylon's sidekick is none other than The Clue Glue Golem, the Center of the Toronto Thunderbirds of the SBA, though in miniature form. As the two players share an agent, it's not too weird that they got matched up like this. But considering the actual Golem is still playing games. We're pretty sure this is yet another clone from Step-Hasbro Gaming™. What will they do next?

I guess Spack Jarrow's sidekick would be the annoyingly precocious monkey from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. The Monkey, would howl when you squeeze its stomach.

[ 28 words ]

[Image: uZXUIMk.png]

My new side kick is a player named Billy Blazes! Seeing as he has foregone training and learning how to be better at hockey, I assume he'd love to be my side kick. He'd be able to see a real player up-close and I'd have him get me lattes and protein shakes (once I teach him what those things are, seeing as he's given up on hockey.)

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]

W. Salming's sidekick is a little shetland sheepdog who helps Salming to relax between tough SHL games. Together they go to forest to have fun. Together they would also sell some calmness and video yoga lessons for fans.

[Image: salming.png]

my sidekick is a tall british dude named james. i call him captain slow because he takes things very cautiously but whenever i do that he yells my name and calls me an incompetent pillock

Armada

Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Benny's sidekick will be, naturally, his tabby cat Ted. Ted was a shelter kitten that Benny adopted while he was living in Vancouver to help himself feel less lonely away from family and friends. These days, they're essentially inseparable (outside of travel). Ted likes to eat plants, so much so that every fern he's ever bought has been mostly eaten by Ted. Benny's got a couple of high school friends that moved out to Seattle that pop in to take care of Ted when he's on a roadtrip, but that's basically his little guy. He's just a little man. As such, the Seattle Argonauts will be selling little plushes of Ted in the team store for 100 dollars so you too can have a little guy that hangs out at your apartment and eats your plants.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Who doesn't love having a good dog sidekick? Minaj will continue his family's tradition of rescuing a German shepherd puppy with floppy ears and giant paws. Part of the tradition is naming him after US presidents, but since we are in Quebec, my new sidekick will be named Layton after the beloved Canadian Prime Minister Jack Layton.

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2022, 10:06 AM by WildfireMicro. Edited 1 time in total.)

It is pretty easy to come up with an idea for Sir Devoir's new sidekick, and that idea is a little Ralts named Squire. Squire would be very gentlemanly and curious about everything, as well as being funny. It fits because a Ralts is the first Pokémon in the evolutionary line that leads to the Gallade that is Sir Devoir.

[Image: Darby-Reznor-black-and-white-sig.jpg]
[Image: Darby-Reznor-MET-sig.jpg]

Adam's new sidekick will be his trusty horse Lucky. Lucky is 1,500 pound white war horse. He was bred to be rode into battle at the front of the cavalry line. Although he is a massive horse, he is very gentle around people. He allows the children to come by and pet him before and after the games.

Foil Up Boys

Sven's sidekick will be a talking, flying axe handle. It works great with his background as he used to work at an axe handle business before he made it big in hockey. And, his last name literally means "axe handle".

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Taschen Messer's Number 1 sidekick is the trusty Swiss Army Knife. The Soldatenmesser 08 Soldier's Knife comes in handy on day hikes, and he always has one of the Victorinox Classics that he collects attached to his keys.

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

Marton's sidekick is a little kobold, but not one of those short dragon-guy kobolds, the real traditional kind. "A kobold can materialize in the form of a non-human animal, a fire, a human, and a candle..." what can't this guy do! His name is Chim and he brings me good luck if I share some food with him. Is he marketable? Almost certainly not. Will he bring in money? That's kind of the point: he brings grain and gold. But do not ask him where he got it from! He hates questions.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]