Create Account

S72 mPT #4: Reason for the Season

Graj Virrok doesn't particularly need the life of a hockey player, but he does want it, because it's what he's used to and what he's familiar with. He enjoys what he does and who he does it with and wouldn't change it for anything.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

Being a professional hockey player gives Sir Devoir's life purpose, and it brings joy to his life whether he wins or loses. The thrill of competition and the sight of the cheering crowds really makes his day.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Playing hockey is what Boots grew up doing. But at this stage of his career Boots has hit the big leagues and now just wants to stay fit and do his best and making it worthwhile for the fans. Boots wants to entertain.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

It’s pretty amazing to have this opportunity as it reflects on those that out the time and effort to help me get to this point. I don’t “need” to be a pro hockey player but I love the sport and what it involves so much that I couldn’t not be apart of it in some capacity.

His father and father before him were both successful SHL'ers. To be anything other than an equally or more successful SHL'er would bring shame to himself and his families legacy.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Being a pro hockey player just means all the hard work that has been put in to being the best you can be has paid off. Now that I've made it to where I wanted to be, I continue to work hard to keep myself at a high level and perform every night to help my team.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

changing sports while on the road to formula one was something sebastien regazzoni knew he would do only if he knew he could make it pro in the other sport, and now that he has, he has yet to take it for granted

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

James Ward-Prowse doesn't need hockey. Hockey needs James Ward-Prowse. JWP is completely changing how this ice sport is being thought of. The same way Steph Curry changed basketball, JWP is changing the hockey.

[Image: jwpshl.png]

Being a hockey player means a lot to Louise St. Martin. She grew up around the sport and made it her mission to be on the ice in the big show. And well...she HAS done it!

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Seeing the slow growth of not only personal skills, but also the community of people encountered over time is enough of a reason to be grateful for life as a pro.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Playing hockey is what turned Lester Oiduser's life around. Changing that steroid addiction into a hockey career was the best decision both physically and mentally. To keep playing at this high level is all he dreams of.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

By virtue of natural skills and athleticism Munko Aitmukhambetov could probably play any sport. There's no rule that says a bear cant play hockey (yet) so as long as the rule stands he will continue.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

I mean I guess it means everything since he was chosen for the sport to represent his people for this select sport. The dedication never ends for Isaac as even in the off season he is getting ready for the next season. Even when he wins.

[46 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Walt "Clyde" Frazier is an athlete with tremendous, natural gifts. He is an intense and fiery competitor. He needs an outlet to realize these aspect of his being . Hockey allows him the freedom and opportunity to exercise these gifts. The money and chicks don't hurt any either

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Honestly Kevin Kim was supposed to be replaced by a goalie, but the goalie forgot the day when he needed to show up in a meeting so Kevin got in. Kevin was very happy which was always bullied by the others because he was supposed to be replaced. He absolutely uno reversed the bullies.

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png]