Create Account

S72 mPT#5: Showtime!

I am engaging with the playoffs behind the scenes. I won't be simming anything unless there's an emergency (doctor's orders), but I've still got a lot to do as one of the heads of the sim team!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Definitely just going to keep up with the box scores/team discussion in the LR. I don't typically watch the streams unless it's really an important game. So perhaps if we make it to the finals I'll tune in, but even with that, no guarantees.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

I will be doing everything I can to follow the Knights and Pride during their playoff push. Locally (Kelowna) I will be following the streams and cheering on the Knights as we go. For San Francisco I will be watching the box scores carefully and lending my support in the locker room for this amazing group of people.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

This season Texas is is up against Chicago! There has been some great back and forth this season between the two teams and Texas is looking at coming out swinging. We've been swept the last two seasons just because we weren't quite good enough yet but it's different now. Bring it on Chicago.

The LR will be watching intently to see the results! This is a big deal and we're all excited to tune in!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

I will likely be following the playoffs by checking out the results in the index and seeing the reactions of the team in the locker room! Let's hope for a nice run for the team.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Minnesota not being in the dance this season, I decided I would follow my hometown team of Montréal and root for them to go all the way. I'll follow the progression through the Index and watch a few matches as they happen on video for sure as well. GO PATRIOTES!!!!

Shl - = - Falcons - = - Patriotes - = - Canada - = - Shl
[Image: eqsu1WN.png]

Basically ever since I was traded to Edmonton I've posted the boxscores as they come out (or as I see them if I wasn't available for stream), aside from last weekend when I was out of town. I'll be doing it again this season.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Detroit I will not be following because we missed out by a hair :(

Hamilton I'll try to tune in when I can but otherwise I'll cheer on the team from the sidelines!!

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2023, 07:49 PM by Duff101. Edited 1 time in total.)

Yeah I dont really care about the shl as much as I used to but the current sim structure and 8's kinda ugly looking live sim engine make me less inclined to watch it. tbh I would watch more if it was a quick sim done in substantially less time. I'll probably just follow from LR.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2023, 07:54 PM by bluesfan55.)

i haven't watched an shl stream in at least a year and i have no real intention to do that now either. i'll just see the scores in the lr

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I will do what I always do and that is for those who do not know is look at the box scores till my teams is eliminated and then try to find a way to stay active.
Words ~37

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

For the playoffs, I'm going to likely check box scores, bur that's about it. Sim times never seem to work for me to devote an hour to watch. I appreciate what the sim team does, and I know where I'm spending my energies

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Being a non-playoff team, I won't be following much of the playoffs and will probably just be starting on scouting and focusing on IRL things in the next couple weeks before getting right back to it for the draft.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I will follow pretty closely but my heart cannot stand watching the actual sims after the results of the last four seasons. I have simply been FHMed too many times.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

respectfully, i was not aware that the regular season had ended until last night when I was prompted to complete the playoff brackets. As such, I likely will not be following them at all

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]