Create Account

S74 - Early Bird PT

Despite Muon's name, collisions aren't really his things. Muon plans to be much less of a physical player than my last create, and his focus will be on the offense, particularly in passing and setting up his teammates. I think one of the main strengths for Muon will be his ability to adjust based on the needs of his team, but he'll likely always be focused on dishing the puck and racking up those assists!

Code:
74 words

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

Masked Stanger's main strength comes from his ability to control his emotions and mind. Stanger uses his off-season to improve the mental side to his game. A goalie needs to be quick at forgetting the lows and try to be as consistent as possible. Masked Stanger will show how composed between the pipes he can be this season.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2023, 07:24 PM by Grybyx. Edited 1 time in total.)

Groaty Bronson biggest strength is his physical strength he is strong like hulk hits like hulk swings stick like hulk, gets caught out of position like hulk. Maybe ignore that last one… The point remains if you want someone who will stand in front of the net, hit things be hit and then hit things some more you’ve found your player

I’m gonna be honest I have no idea what the main strengths of Ongo Gablogian, the art collector would be because he hasn’t played a single game in the SMJHL yet. I would hope that his strengths are defensive reliability and a bit of an offensive upside as well, but knowing how well I don’t build players, he’ll probably just be a pylon.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Edouard Lavoie is a new hockey player having recently made the transition from lacrosse. He is a physical specimen with little to no technical skill. His athleticism, particularly his endurance, make him a high level athlete even without any sort of hockey ability to speak of. He is already working with Mia Lavoie and Jean-Jacques Francois Jacques-Jean to get up to speed.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2023, 12:01 AM by Eater. Edited 1 time in total.)

11-24-2023, 11:57 AMPyro182 Wrote:
ONLY S74 SMJHL Rookies (S75 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who are getting drafted into the SHL (S75 SHL Draftees).
The time has come. Your talent has been noticed by scouts at the highest junior level, and you are set to be drafted into the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League. What are the talents you possess that got you on the radar for these scouts, and that will get you picked in the S72 SMJHL Draft?
Written option: Write about the main strengths of your player in 50 words or more.
Graphic option: Make a graphic of your player demonstrating their main strength. Must include a player/render and mention what the strength is.
Reward
2 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the options, not both.)

Jesus Murphy has the benefit of being a third generation hockey star, and looks the part every time he takes the ice. In spite of his hulking frame, he skates well and handles the puck with a deft touch. On top of all of this, he exhibits a goal scorer's touch around the net and strong attention to detail on the defensive side of the puck. It's evident that he has been coached heavily by very talented family members from a young age.

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Being from Uruguay has its perks, which Mathias Olivera can attest to. Transferring his football skills into hockey, he's turned into the person who will take the shot when he feels like it. It usually works. Along with his shooting skills, his hockey IQ is another big part of his mindset, also stemming from his football skills. Olivera will make the right decision when he can, with minimal errors. Did I tell you he did this all by himself?

Slava-Ukraini Heroyam-Slava hopes to be a well rounded player in the juniors as he focuses on developing the basic fundamentals of his game in hopes of becoming a superstar in the SHL. As such expect for Heroyam-Slava's biggest strength to be his two way play being strong in both the offensive and defensive ends of the ice.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

[Image: xu3iCgw.png]

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Carter Crutchfield's biggest on ice strength besides his pedigree (lol) would be his ability to see the game in all 3 zones and make effective plays all over the ice. Whether that means even strength, a man up, or a man down, Crutchfield is a player you can count on to either set up a powerplay, kill a penalty or be an effective 5v5 player.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Being the son of Bean Beanman and being built like the Macho Man Randy Savage, there are a few strengths that Bean Jr has going for him. First, he is the CREAM of the crop! Bean rises to the top under stressful situations. After watching Bean Sr career he also knows what is expected of him. Bean Jr is ready to take the J by storm.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Warwick Windsor is a fearless shot-blocker. While it's doubtful he'll live up to the lofty heights reached by his namesake in that regard, he has demonstrated an unconditional desire to stand in front of the puck and absorb damage. He's big, physical, and reckless, and if you're looking for a well-rounded defender--well, he's not it. If you're looking for a pylon that's big enough to block some of the net, then he's your boy.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

Pinli is a fast little guy with a great passing vision. He's probably on scouts' radar because he's got a few viral clips of him dipping and diving between defenders legs and then giving a teammate a perfect cross-crease tap-in pass. Even his goals look like passes to the back of the net somehow. Its been written that he's the only player that doesn't know how to shoot yet somehow it doesn't impact his game negatively.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

11-24-2023, 11:57 AMPyro182 Wrote:
ONLY S74 SMJHL Rookies (S75 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who are getting drafted into the SHL (S75 SHL Draftees).
The time has come. Your talent has been noticed by scouts at the highest junior level, and you are set to be drafted into the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League. What are the talents you possess that got you on the radar for these scouts, and that will get you picked in the S74 SMJHL Draft?
Written option: Write about the main strengths of your player in 50 words or more.
Graphic option: Make a graphic of your player demonstrating their main strength. Must include a player/render and mention what the strength is.
Reward
2 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the options, not both.)
Deadline: Friday, December 1st at 11:59 PM PST
Simon Kotek is a newbie, trying to be a great and dominant playmaker. He will try to assist some goals and also score some. His biggest strenght would be his physical abilities aswell as his work on the puck. Both on the and of it, Simon will try be the best team player out there with a lot of ambition.