Create Account

Four years, ["thank you." / "any questions?"]

WHAT A FU#%!NG CAREER!

@sve7en, in your first create you have done things...unimaginable and brought forth your own twist and presence that not only has elevated yourself to be an obvious favorite among peers in this league...but has also elevated everyone around you as well.  That in turn has helped elevate the league.

Whether its your "GM academy", your graphic work, to the prodigious media work on your players life to even the acclaimed Hockey Talk Tonight.  I can only wait and watch, with extreme anticipation to see where you'll go next.

_/_/_/_/

Thank you, for being awesome.

I got two shoutouts?
crazy

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

<3

love you 7 <3

It was truly a pleasure joining the team with you in LA when I got drafted, it's obvious to me how much of a mark you've left on this team and we're all so grateful for that. Congrats on the career, what a fantastic one it was. I'll surely miss having you on our roster, we'll do the best we can to carry on the hard work.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

Seven this was awesome but it reads like it' was your last dance ..... glad to see you'll be running it back.

Hasn't been long together, but excited to do another 4 years with you!

Was beyond excited to be able to bring you to Seattle, and it worked out even better than I could have hoped when all was said and done. Hell of a career my friend, looking forward to seeing what you accomplish on the next one

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

very important questions: how do you get the beeg yoshi? and who cut all of these onions?

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Great career and great user, couldnt imagine whjat the league would look like today without you mate

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Thanks for the memories in Seattle and a rivalry between Sweden and Finland on the international stage. Vamos.

[Image: salming.png]

<3<3<3

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

my goat. while we didn't really interact much it was nice talking to you when we did lol

you be's good people

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Fucking love you, Ranger. Thanks for letting me be a part of your time.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

notlikethis

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]