Create Account

S75 mPT#3: Spotlight Due: Monday, March 4th @ 11:59 PST

The first time I experienced playoffs was with QCC!! Sobchak and the Citadelles were able to win the Championship in Sobchak's final year of J Eligiiblity, giving Sobchak a proper sendoff to the the SHL!

[Image: sobchak.png]

The first time I was in playoffs was just a few seasons ago with the Malamutes and I was playing terrible, but we had a first round bye. We went to 7 games and I scored my first and only goal of that playoffs in what ended up being the game winning goal. Each night though was so much fun in the locker room with everyone getting hyped or pumping someone else up. Can’t wait for more of that soon.

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

I'm pretty sure the first time Tig Murphy was in the playoffs Detroit lost in a game 7 OT because I took a penalty, so I'd rather not reminisce

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Oh man I believe my first playoff experience was with the Montreal Militia (now the Carolina Kraken ) when I was in the juniors, I believe with my 1st player. We didn't make it far and in my last season in the J we made it pretty far but came up short. In S49 I was lucky to be part of the Edmonton  Blizzard cup win!

(65 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

I don't want to talk about my first playoff experiences, it gives me PTSD. My first playoff experience and subsequent 2 seasons were just a cruel groundhog day of losing to the same team over and over again. Go Malamutes go!

42 words.

[Image: 4cvtDWE.jpeg]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

My first playoff experience was my first season ever playing with NBB. We didn’t expect to make the playoffs and all of a sudden there we were. Kind of shocked us all. We didnt go far but at least we got there.

I dont think that Austin Morley has yet to experience the playoffs? I can't remember if his time with the Regina Elks did, but Manhattan certainly hasn't made them....yet.

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

This is a little different, as I don’t remember my first playoffs that well anymore, as both teams SHL and SMJHL I’ve played on have been first round exits. But I do remember one season very well, S72, as St. Louis led our way all the way to the finals, and win a Four Star Cup.

[Image: byTaUkC.png]

In my first season, I had to experience the playoffs on TV, as the Carolina Kraken would unfortunately miss out on the offseason spectacle! That said, they would qualify the next three seasons, and boy was it a blast despite no cups!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

I haven't made the playoffs yet but I think we may have a shot this year! The vibe would be pretty amazing I bet just watching the sims.

Year one with Vancouver in the SMJHL was my first experience. We were in a rebuild year so to speak, so we got knocked out in the first round, but it was just a precursor to our dominance over the next couple seasons.

43 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

My first playoffs were my first season ever with Vancouver.

Every team of course made playoffs, especially with the J being much smaller then, but that somehow made playoffs even more intense, even with us having a very good season. We would end up winning back-to-back four-star and celebrated immensely.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

I remember that my first ''play-offs'' appearance was with my first player back in the late S20's. I made it in my rookie season which was my first season on this forum ever. We won championship that season and it was very cool, because I actually did a lot of communication with many users and had many friends on here.

Stars Stars Stars

The first time i knew the playoffs, was the first time i knew real pain. Back when the J was a 10 team league, and you had to be really bad not to get in the play offs. I'm looking at you s54 Vancouver.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

My first playoff experience on the site was interesting. I was traded from Montreal Impact to the Detroit Falcons at the deadline. I think I played 8 games with Detroit, plus another 6 in the playoffs. After playoffs I was traded back to Montreal lol

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page